The Official January Photo A Day Challenge

Ashanali

TerraNik awesome pics :mad With the first one is it a baloon that you have burst (I know stupid question) just you cant see the skin - that's all. Such clarity in the fluff shot. I guess it makes a difference with you have several colours in the face as opposed to just black. Black poodles are very tricky to photograph...

Yup, it is a balloon filled with water, strung from above and popped with a pin.

You're right about the colours in the face. I find it MUCH easier to get a nice photo of Ahsoka compared to Jedi (black face).

LOL Kirislin! You both have good taste!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow.....you miss a day & there is sooooo much to catch up on. I was back to work today so I have to catch up.

But I must comment on JAG's gorgeous poodle :confused: .......he is sooo cute. Is he the same one who had a little op?

The balloon pic is awesome!

Grasshopers :o ...................I had to catch a huntsmann for my hubbt this morning @ 5.30am :mad:(

All terrific pics guys!!!

Hahah... I didn't tell OH that I was taking these photos with his camera until AFTER the fact... Dum de dumm.. :( But no, no water got on the camera.

I've been ordered to get my own camera now... Apparently I use his too much!! :mad

I tried your technique TerraNik, with the balloon, and just ended up a wet mess. :mad

Kirislin, i love watching doggies eating ice cream :panting:

Ok while I was playing with balloons. And failing miserably :( I decided to tie a string around one and go for the lonesome red balloon in the sky, look. :o

redballoon-1-1.jpg">

Sorry, a bit of a blah day for me today :rofl: By the time I got outside, light was fading fast, so the pics I took aren't very sharp. This one is kinda cool though, just because it shows what complete opposites my dogs are :rolleyes: Harry is the blur.

copyofp12802051233134035.JPG

Hi Guys, lots of good shots again today, I definatley would like to try the balloon full of water trick, very clever, Not much from me today too bloody hot, I tried to capture how hot it was on camera but failed miserably, so took some pics of my roses and had a play around in PS, I like the first one till I seen it on photo bucket so much lost quality and now it just looks aweful and pixilated, anyway here it is and the second one is strait off the camera, not editing.

28th January

DSC_0006-1.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

Thanks a lot for all the compliments guys! :rolleyes: Scarlet does look quite similar to Bindi, BB.

--

Lea gorgeous shots, love the first.

Montall, gorgeous kookaburras!

PPS, gorgeous mist

Kirislin, such a cute shot :rofl:

AM, love that one of Kodi

Huga, gorgeous shot, love Harry in the background :rofl:

Steph, that one of Darcy is so cute

Tlc, that rose is stunning!

ETA: Overuseage of gorgeous..

Edited by iltby