• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks for the comments :crazy:

kirislin - good idea getting in early, I like your shadow and dog

montall - I'm a glass and paper spider person too (or yoghurt tub and lid) :laugh: ... spidey is colourful too

iltby - that fly-thing is really cool ... can't decide between the 1st and 3rd as my fav for today :crazy:

tlc - thanks, the background is the emptiness of my yard where the light didn't reach basically, had Chester sitting on the edge of the light iykwim? I used the overhead fluroescence lights that I have in my back pergola-type area and I had the white balance to "white fluroescent" which I think made a big difference because I've tried pics out there before but they just haven't turned out quite right, plus it was the nice little 50mm (1.8) lens :laugh:

Cooper jay is adorably cute and I love that sky pic of yours!

pps - whippy mustn't've just been having too much fun :eek: ... I think you've done a fantastic job this month with limiting yourself to 10 shots! :)

lea - Stella (?) looks like she's been rolling in the grass and has that look in her eye that she just might jump up and do a crazy run around hahaha

mtd - love the orchid - I've really become a fan of them since reading that book ... Maggie does sad very well :laugh:

poocow - :rofl: love the many faces of Darcy Super Dog! He starts off nice and calm and turns into a raving lunatic by the last one ;) too funny!

lost power just before I was going to download the pics for today and took half as many as usual but should get mine up before midnight :laugh:

poocow - :laugh: love the many faces of Darcy Super Dog! He starts off nice and calm and turns into a raving lunatic by the last one :) too funny!

Thanks :eek: Hes really hilarious! I'm going to try and take a special birthday themed shot for him tomorrow.

some more great shots

PC, Love the Darcy series, is his Birthday today??

CM, the car shot is brilliant, I agree with JAyC it could be an add, needs a caption!

Becks nice teddy, he looks very old, I have one the same age as me that I got when I was born by my great grandmother, hes a real treasure!!

Iltby and Bindy, your doggys are very similar and very cute!!

Jayc, Nice orchids!!

I am trying to think of something special to do for the last day, but so far the heat has fried my brain and I have to go to work with no airconditioning so inspiration is failing me so far, maybe something will occur to me later!

PC, Love the Darcy series, is his Birthday today??

Thank you - the OH was taunting him, we love riling him up, he gets so cranky. But you just say 'enough' and hes all smooches again.

Yep :laugh: Its my little mans birthday today. Was going to get him with a party hat on but there are none around my house :)

some great photos. lots of fun. CM he really looks like he's saying "where too?" Iltby I've loving seeing life in miniature over the month, you've taken some amazing photos.

I wish I was more creative but mine seem to be more just snapshots of my life, boring as it is. Still, I've enjoyed it.

I went to the farmers market this morning.

3240061740_fcb79e9712.jpg

It's held at the old railway station.

3240061748_9f5de40346.jpg

and then I took the whips for a walk and here's my beautiful Kibah looking her always gorgeous self

3240061738_f593bc008e_b.jpg