Do You Have Any Of Your Own Pictures Displayed In Your House?

ruthless

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a few...

A series of shots taken from a hot air balloon over Healesville:

_MG_3678.jpg

This abstract series

Uncomfortable.jpg

Rush.jpg

A-Sense-of-Falling.jpg

Plus some portraits of Barkly, some portraits of my OH, a couple of architectural shots taken at fed square, ...hmmm...

About 12 images all up.

I have framed, mounted, matted, loose and tear sheets but none currently on my walls :rofl:

I am just not a big one for hanging things on my own walls these days. :rofl:

If the item can sit on a shelf or in a folder I prefer that.

Sometimes I collect other people's art and even then I prefer it unframed.

I've got a few - a collage of my niece and Zero playing in the backyard (my niece decided it would be a great idea to strip off and get into Zero's water bucket, Zero tried to take a drink from it while she was in there so she got out, dragged it away from him and then got back in - very cute series of pics), some of Zero in centennial park and a couple of my birds/cat.

This one sits on my desk at work

IMG_0005.jpg

This one is on my fridge

DSC_1093-1.jpg

And this one is in a frame in out living room

IMG_2405.jpg

Edited by ~*Shell*~

My bro shared a house years ago with a super anal guy. Everynight bro would make one of the paintings crooked and the next morning flatmate had straightened it. This went on for 2 years :rofl: Little barrstarrd.

I have a canvas of Roc on my office wall. I want to look at more though. I just got one of my photo's printed and framed for a friends late xmas pressie and now I am nervous about giving it to him as he might thinks it's sh!t. :)

Ive got a photo of Riley on the wall which my Dad took about 6 years ago.

I've also got 2 frames which say "My Cat" and "My Dog" they have a few little photos I took in them.

The rest of the photos I have are in little frames or stuck on my fridge, but they are a whole range of things like relatives, friends etc.

Id like to get some canvas prints one day, but I just haven't got the "right" photo yet.

With our wedding photography it includes a free engagement shoot, and for that we're taking Riley with us. So Im thinking Ill just wait and get some of those shots on canvas. They will be much better than mine.

I have a canvas of Roc on my office wall. I want to look at more though. I just got one of my photo's printed and framed for a friends late xmas pressie and now I am nervous about giving it to him as he might thinks it's sh!t. :)

Somehow I doubt that VERY much! :o

Somehow I doubt that VERY much! :o

Ditto that!

Okay here's a snap of the canvases that i'm going to replace:

DSC_0004.jpg

Might put the rugrats up instead.

Where is that Pete?

the Holy Island is in the UK off the coast of Northumberland. South of the Scottish border but north of Newcastle. you can only get across at low tide. there are some great photo spots like an old church surrounded by ruins and wetherd gravestones, a boat graveyard, lots of little cottages and of course the most awesome little castle. would love to go back. at the time i had only had my camera all of two weeks and was still figuring it out... only took a few pics

there is a flickr group with some pics here

http://www.flickr.com/groups/holy_island/pool/