The Official February Photo Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Landscape. I am not a huge fan of a few styles of photography and one of them is Landscape work. So this is a crap really. I just cant get into it as it doesnt excite me. I gave it a go but will leave it for the people who enjoy it. :rolleyes:

3280524786_fb7a891a09.jpg

Music. iRoc

3280073561_2b2986a7ee_o.jpg

Edited by Rocco1

okay, I don't think I have anything new - work has been totally exhausting me atm

but thought I'd try and catch up a little

twospirit - I like your music shot. Is that a texture underlaid with the notes?

It is my 1:12 scale violin and flute on top of scrapbook paper.

ah looks like the instruments are floating :rofl:

... I like your water shot too!

CM, love all your glass shots, the unknown cocktail looks awesome :cheer:

thanks iltby - I didn't even get a chance to drink any of them :laugh:

... I really like your night trails I so want to try ... and lovely little birdy for "child" good work! Your "secret" shot could be out of a horror movie :cheer:

Darien - I love the captured joy on your grandson's face too, brilliant

huga - again, I've enjoyed your shots, the "look up" seems particularly memorable :cheer:

jayC - nice dancy movement of your nightlights

minimum - I really like your take on mobile, great shot!

lea - great horsey portrait - gorgeous ... and good work on the "dance" shot too

j - those vegies in the combost look really icky hahaha

dieseldog - your music/nightlights shot is really cool

poocow - great sketch of Top and Darcy :laugh:

tlc - love your "mobile" shot I love a happy wagging tail! and your "child" shot is really vibrant!

quoll - very clever idea with the glass shot you have glass (mirror) and glass (window) and then out to a beautiful view, I like it! ... and I like your "look up"! ... oh and fantastic shadow shot, I love that idea!

terranik - ah Jedi in the sunnies :cry: ... and I really like your nightlights shot

bindi-boo - I like the colour of your landscape

MTD - cool otters, I like all those in that series :rofl:

jag - love the web for home! ... too funny with the lack of "eyes" squinting against the flash ... fantastic idea with the nightlights, I may have to steal that one :) and really well executed!

eza - I like your glasses shot, there's a cross in the bottom corner mirroring the cross of the sunny's arms which is kinda interesting, "home" is really sweet and I like the keys too!

rocco - really cool glass shot, how on earth did you do it? I particularly like the way you have rocco looking down and ralph looking up hehehe :rofl: ... really cool iRoc as well, you got him dancing too :)

I better get my shooting finger out ... everyone has come up with some fantastic ideas and creative thinking, anyone want to send some my way?

:cheer:

rocco - really cool glass shot, how on earth did you do it? I particularly like the way you have rocco looking down and ralph looking up hehehe :laugh: ... really cool iRoc as well, you got him dancing too :rofl:

Thanks CM. I just took 3 shots. One of the mirror, then Roc and finally Ralph placed in the positions. Keeping camera and angle all the same for each shot. Then over laid on each other in PS and cut out what I wanted. I had to think ahead and needed to get Roc looking down and Ralph looking up. So someone holding cheese in those directions. :rofl:

CM, love all your glass shots, the unknown cocktail looks awesome :rofl:

thanks iltby - I didn't even get a chance to drink any of them :laugh:

... I really like your night trails I so want to try ... and lovely little birdy for "child" good work! Your "secret" shot could be out of a horror movie :)

I wasn't at all happy with my night lights :rofl: Am definitely going to try again on a busier night, hehe. Love my child one though, am getting better and better at bird shots, hehe. The secret one wasn't really meant to be gory, just a bit different :laugh:

eza - I like your glasses shot, there's a cross in the bottom corner mirroring the cross of the sunny's arms which is kinda interesting, "home" is really sweet and I like the keys too!

Thats the table in the background....I didnt actually notice it until you pointed it out lol :laugh:

Lea that is a much better looking stamp then those at Aus Post!!

Rocco just luvin them pics!! You get it right all the time. Your editing is also fab.

Too many great pics to comment on. The night light ones are excellent. That is why I chose to go in another direction. :thumbsup:

Still to wet and yucky to get the pics I want so I may have to just post some same same ones :)

Knocking down four today as I've missed quite a few days-

Music, Jack wooing at me-

IMG_14472.jpg

Collection-

IMG_14332.jpg

Shadow, something a bit eery again-

IMG_14262.jpg

Shapes-

IMG_14552.jpg

IMG_14542.jpg

Tried to catch a match as it lit but had no success :thumbsup: Will have to do some reading about it.

Edited by iltby