The Official February Photo Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys, Everyones pics over the last couple of days have been so excellent, My favorite would have to be MTD's Mr Koala bear in the tree, I just love it!! Hes sitting back there so cool calm and collected.

Ii had a day off today so when I walked the doggies this arvo I took my camera to see if I could come up with any inspiring pics.

My first one is mobile, and I think this depicts it because my doggies tails are always mobile!! The only time they are not is when they are asleep.

DSC_0100.jpg

my second one is my tree shot

DSC_0241.jpg

the next couple are my shadow shots

DSC_0139.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0143.jpg

this next one is my child shot, like Iltby, no kids around here so my baby Bronson is such a puppy still and i thought this picture showed just how much, he looks like he is laughing!!

DSC_0190.jpg

Looking forward to seeing more pics< I also love the night light shots so far, I cant wait to have a go at decent light trails they looks so awesome!!

t

I agree loving the light trails, I need company to go out and do those kinds of shots :laugh:

Great creativity and pics everyone, sorry I haven't been around to comment individually, I hope to really catch up next week when I get a little leave :thumbsup:

I have a few for the "Glass/es" category

sunglasses - been done before but Texas this time :laugh:

3271694698_6b08ec9b74.jpg

and glass shots which I quite like too

Mahito (sp?)

3274202928_66458a05cb.jpg

another unknown named cocktail

3273383839_4b028c72f8.jpg

beer and champagne

3274202194_84ee8b2743.jpg

and despite my dislike of pink, I revisited the red hue change to pink with Chester :)

3273345727_c93617e7db.jpg

and I tried to do a portrait of Texas but none turned out as well as I had hoped so will have to wait on that one :)

Edited by Clicking Mad

Hi everyone :p

Tlc I love the pipe shot what a tail :p and teh shadows look like they are having alot of fun.

here are my contributions but not in very good order.

Anyway The vegies.

vegetable.jpg

The glass shot through a mirror

glassshot.jpg

The eye of a needle

eyeshot.jpg

Great shots Quoll, love the shot through the mirror, what is look up is it a light shade? Eye of a mirror, very clever and I love the foot print!! how long did it take you to arrange those peas??....LOL

Quoll, thanks so much!

Tlc, absolutely love your first shadow shot and your child one

CM, love all your glass shots, the unknown cocktail looks awesome :p

MM, gorgeous shot of the giraffe

Quoll, love your vegetable one, really creative! The 'something you leave behind' one is great, too.

Secret :p

The official treasure hunt list:

home portrait vegetable look up! water mobile glass/es night lights music child old landscape/streetscape eyes

mineral key best friend collections pink dance tree

and for those who are wanting to extend the challenge - after you have your first 20, you can tackle these next eight:

food stamp car drama secret something you leave behind shapes shadow

post-806-1234510774_thumb.jpg

post-806-1234510787_thumb.jpg

Edited by j