The Official February Photo Challenge

Ashanali

terranik - beautiful blue eyes (how'd you get the "stars" in the eyes?) ... dance and water :rofl: Love the look on Ashoka's face in the shell pool lol

Thanks... I assume you mean my pupils being star-shaped? I have no idea!!!!!! They just turned out that way off the camera! I hadn't actually noticed until you pointed it out. I was standing in front of the window with the full sun shining in, but the window is that privacy glass stuff, so maybe it changed the refraction of light or something?!!? I don't know!

yup, it's nice and effective :rofl: ... I wasn't sure who's eyes they were ... you have beautiful eyes :cry:

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry I'm not going to comment on every pic, but I think they have all been really creative and clever and I'm loving them all so far :cry:

bindi-boo - we've lost half of your shots early on :rofl: ... great idea for music and I like what you've done with the shot ... I pulled out some tapes last month for a listen ... how ancient hahaha you could have that as your "old" shot too lol ... I like your 2nd "child" shot, great idea too

They keep disappearing :cry: I have to keep going and replacing them. I dont know what is happening. :rofl:

Tree

3262262238_409b2241eb.jpg

Look up

3262261770_08f29f401e.jpg

Eyes

3261432999_0c9b91663a.jpg

Mineral - make up (seems to be the rage now days)

3261433517_3506162f6c.jpg

Portrait. People always say we look like twins so we did a shot to see if we did look alike.

3261433213_9b4cc89f49.jpg

That is me until I can think of something for that last remaining subjects. Thank you for all your comments too. :rofl:

Edited by Rocco1

Oh wow - amazing work coming out yet again :rofl:

Rocco - I love the portrait of you and your sis, it is beautiful.

The pink coathanger is really cool too, Terra.

I seem to have had a particularly inspired afternoon... :laugh:

Water:

copyofp20801441234080201.JPG

Old:

copyofp20802151234080290.JPG

Vegetable:

copyofp20802081234080349.JPG

Look Up!:

copyofp20801821234080401.JPG

Mineral:

copyofp20801791234080453.JPG

Huga - what camera and lense do you use? Fantastic shots!

:laugh:

Dan, it's just a little Olympus point and shoot (760, 7.1 MP, shockproof and splashproof). Like the one with the DDB on the ad, just the next model down. It's not a bad little camera, but I do take a lot of shots before I get a good one.

Edited by huga

Sorry I'm not going to comment on every pic, but I think they have all been really creative and clever and I'm loving them all so far :rofl:

bindi-boo - we've lost half of your shots early on :cool: ... great idea for music and I like what you've done with the shot ... I pulled out some tapes last month for a listen ... how ancient hahaha you could have that as your "old" shot too lol ... I like your 2nd "child" shot, great idea too

They keep disappearing :cool: I have to keep going and replacing them. I dont know what is happening. :laugh:

I was thinking that you must have moved the link in photobucket, you know when you add a sub-album or something it changes the link. If it isn't that then I have no idea?

Okay, here's some more of mine. No real planning or creativity went into these, it was just a trip to the beach the other evening after work seemed to produce a few

like "vegetable", who'd'a guessed (I think the horse rider that went by a few minutes earlier must have dropped it, 'cause I didn't notice it on the trip down) a turnip!

3261848006_65576328e3.jpg

I figured this one could be dance with those legs!? it's a pity I chopped off his tail really

3261839508_d1f4f2b912.jpg

"best friends"

3261005329_dc379bd6c9.jpg

"landscape"

3261001405_0405c88190.jpg

"mineral"

3260999093_d7d2ea6f79.jpg

"water" again

3260998259_0129ed8d41.jpg

or this "water" since I was trying to get shots with Texas

3261020491_49dc49b1a5.jpg

I'd better check the list again 'cause I have no idea how many I've done or what I need :rofl: and I'll try and actually put some thought/effort in. I know there are some that I have ideas for and some that I will not be able to happen upon in which case there will be a plan. I did figure we can just keep adding even if we've already completed a category :rofl:

:laugh:

Some fantastic photos today,

CM, all fab shots, the landscape on e being my favorite, great Job!!

Huga, your were fantastic love the little fella and the water!!

DD, Your doggy at the top of the steps is fabulous, also loved the colors in your chilis!! and the pink pig, what can I say it looks like a scene out of a movie!!

PC, loved your doggy with the head set one, so cute!!

Darien, great shots, was your OH obliging, its like pulling teeth trying to take a decent pic of mine :thumbsup:

TerraNik, groovy pink coat hanger!!

Lea, I know what you mean about moods hard to get excited about anything with all the devestating fires and the loss of lives and homes, I did like your vege shots especially the last one in the paddock, they look like caulies??

Nicole, I absolutly loved your night lights the light trails are a lot of fun, not many places around here to capture them.

Pointee, love the waiting so patiently for a drink!!

J, great shot of the baseball match.

Iltby, such a cute little birdy through the glass, very clear!!

Bindi, I really liked what you did with the christening dress and the photo very inventive and clever!! I did like the second version better, I must find the time to have a crack at light room, it sounds great!!

Rocco, you pics are fabulous as always, I seem to remeber you saying you will stay behind the camera, and a comment about your ugly mug, sooooo not true, you and your sister are georgous, and you do look like twins....are you??

Hope I havent missed anyone if I have it wasnt deliberate as everones pics are fantastic!!

I did a photoshoot for a friend so one of her photos is my portrait shot, and the second one is Best friends.

DSC_0195sepiasig-1.jpg

DSC_0004editsig-1.jpg

Edited by tlc

You are right ClickingMad, I did create a new sub album. :eek: Thanks for clearing that up for me, I had no idea why they kept disappearing.

Rocco, I love your all your photos, the tree one feels very eerie, and the one of you and your sister is beautiful.

Darien, great photos, very 'real'.

DieselDog, Love the colour saturation.

TerraNik, very clever, love the angles and depth.

Lea, your photos are really vibrant, and very appealing.

Huga, beautiful quality of photos! love the one of your son, with water.

ClickingMad, you take some beautiful, natural photos! love the dance one and the landscape is amazing!!

Tlc, Great portrait, I bet your friend is really happy with that! The ducks are adorable and made me smile. :thumbsup: