The Official February Photo Challenge

Ashanali

Oh how I wish I had some of those lovely water locations, beach, marina etc. Its so dry everywhere the only place I could find regular water reserve aside from my furkids bowl is the sink. No matter how often I clear those dishes the not so furry kids seem to always find or make more.

post-25842-1233834937_thumb.jpg

Pretty bowls though ;)

Nice bubbles you captured there

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the first thread I open now, sometimes the only thread I open for the day, I'm loving it that much. :thumbsup: That fly is amazing, so clear, and yes strangely beautiful (for a fly :rofl: ). And Darien your dogs eyes are to die for, georgous. I loved your photo a few pages back of the hand too, I have one of those myself, actually I have two. :(

Heres my couple for the day.

Water .. See it's true, water does flow down the drainpipe anti-clockwise in the Southern Hemisphere. :wink:

IMG_2476.jpg

Home .. A bit ordinary, and probably predictable, but I think it's cute.

IMG_2475.jpg

Edited by montall

Key

The official treasure hunt list:

home portrait vegetable look up! water mobile glass/es night lights music child old landscape/streetscape eyes

mineral key best friend collections pink dance tree

and for those who are wanting to extend the challenge - after you have your first 20, you can tackle these next eight:

food stamp car drama secret something you leave behind shapes shadow

post-806-1233902241_thumb.jpg

Kirislin, awesome shot! That fly is amazing.

Lea, nice landscape :cheer:

Darien, love the pebbles in water.

Montall, really like that water going down the drain - reminds me of the Simpsons episode :rofl:

Nik, really gorgeous eye one, I'm a sucker for blue eyes. Your dance one is absolutely adorable too :love:

J, nice shot :laugh:

Hi Guys, what fantastic different interpretations of the treasures, I am loving this thread but been a bit slack with my photos, so I got busy yesterday and today and found a few things on the list but firstly Id like to comment on a few pics.

Mini Mum, I love your purple pink in amongst all that grey, very pretty.

and your water shot so cool the way the water splash looks like a huge starfish

Your moon shot looks so spooky, like something out of a werewolf movie :rofl:

TerraNik Your look up shot was interesting although I still havent figured out what it is :eek:

Lovvvved your eye shot so effective, and your dance shot, I have that in mind but am going to try to get two doggys dancing!!

I thought your water shot was great to very refreshing!!

Helen, very cool effect on your tree shot.

Lea, I thought the visiting doggy and the left behind flea shot was brilliant.

Also liked your night lights!!

Bindi, your mobile shot looks like it belongs to Paris Hilton, very bling!!

I thought your glasses shot was excellent, is the pic in the glasses a reflection? Very clever!!

Kirislin, I dont think my doggys would eat lettuce :eek: actually I know my doggys wouldnt eat lettuce!!

I thought your Phycadelic fly was awesome!!

Montall, Cool mineral!! The water going down the drain is groovy and I think someone from the usa should post the same shot so we can see if it goes the other way :( Pretty flowers in your home shot!!

Darien, Your hand shot was lovely although made me sad, it looks like my nans hand and she will be 84 on Sunday and has just been diagnosed with Lung cancer, so so sad. I thought your eye shot was great and it inspired mine!! Is your mineral rock salt? I really liked your glass shot. and I thought the pebbles in your water shot were terrific, I love tumbled rocks pebbles etc!!

Iltby, your water shot what a classic, love it!! Is your pink ice cream, it looks divine, very clever mobile shot, took me a second to get it :rofl:

CM, I liked your pink shot, loved the light in it, thought it had a great effect on the pic!! Great water shot as well!

J, interesting glass shot, were the pictures etched inthe glass or am I looking at it all wrong?

Fab tree and Key shots too!!

Jag, that moon shot is brilliant, so clear!

Red angel, I hear ya about the dishes and I dont even have kids! :rofl: Love the bubbles.

It is really great coming into this thread and not knowing what your going to see next, I am really enjoying it but I did find the jan challenge actually easier cause I had to take a pic a day, I have found my self being a bit slack with my pics in this one!!

Keep up the good work everyone!!