Ashanali

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shadow (oops, from the 2nd list)

Should have brushed all the pebbles away, but I was having a hard enough time keeping people out of the way while I was taking this, let alone annoying them even more by sweeping :rofl:

The official treasure hunt list:

home portrait vegetable look up! water mobile glass/es night lights music child old landscape/streetscape eyes

mineral key best friend collections pink dance tree

and for those who are wanting to extend the challenge - after you have your first 20, you can tackle these next eight:

food stamp car drama secret something you leave behind shapes shadow

post-806-1233624699_thumb.jpg

Edited by j

Bonnie parker, I love the second photo, it gives great depth.

Lea. :rofl: can picture you taking photos of the little cars in the playground. The things we do to get a photo. :rofl: Great work, and terrific imagination.

Aubrey, too cute.

ILYBY, beautiful portraits of beautiful dogs.

Minimum, wow that looks huge, great work.

Andowen, lovely green landscape.

Darien, love the vibrant capsicum!

chezzyr, haha. he/she looks very business like. :cheer: Great idea.

poocow, awwww, beautiful photo!

dieseldog, :rofl: too funny.and the child is absolutely adorable!

Chezzyr, noice egg head :laugh:

ClickingMad, ohhhhhhh what a mesmerizing photo, love it!

Tlc, yeah that is a great picture! very homey.

Montall, great combo of both eyes and vegies, :laugh:

I am imagining lots of people taking photos of the strangest things, laying on their backs, crouching down and getting in close on their subjects. Imagine what people are thinking of us? :rofl::rofl::rofl: love it!!!

J, wow what a beautiful and lushes landscape. A beautiful view.

How on earth did you manage to capture the shadow of an eagle? :cheer: That is outstanding!!!! :rofl:

Well, I got one of the cats toy mice and put it on a fishing rod, then went and sat out in the field near the carpark casting near where some eagles live until I caught their eye. Then I reeled it in real quick and cast it out again so it was just a little way away from me. I just jiggled it a little bit every so often but because I was so close, they were very cautious and just hovered there for ages, allowing me to capture that picture.

Okay, I'm lying. Haha. I cheated. It is an iron cut out that is in the roof of an information booth :rofl: I'd be mega impressed with myself if I managed to get a shadow of a real one (wonder if that technique would work?)

:rofl: I believed you for a second then! :rofl:

Ok, here is my interpretation of 'Collections'. Not very exciting, but I have a huge collar order that I am trying to get done before this baby decides he would like to be born...

copyofp20302071233628504.JPG

I think the "patterns" on the wings of the eagle give it away :rofl:

Points for good effort though, I love the idea :rofl:

eta: that iron eagle must have 'holes' or something in its wings to create that effect

Edited by chezzyr

Hi all. I have totally enjoyed all your January posts, and love to sit back and look at all the wonderful pics posted this challenge. You are all so talented. Inspiring. Having just purchased a camera thanks to you all I am enjoying seeing the world from different angles. Iltby your pics remind me of how much we should stop and look at the little things that make the world wonderous. Anyways, im having a go this month...

Ok first one: Eyes. This is a pic of my friend's little poodle. I love his eyes, always full of wonder.post-25842-1233630318_thumb.jpg

Next one, same subject, topic: Look uppost-25842-1233630200_thumb.jpg

Last one: Tree. Love laying back on a sunny day looking up at the trees moving in the breeze on a warm sunny day.post-25842-1233630172_thumb.jpg

:rofl:

Edited by redangel

I think the "patterns" on the wings of the eagle give it away :rofl:

Points for good effort though, I love the idea :rofl:

eta: that iron eagle must have 'holes' or something in its wings to create that effect

It's a cut out (stamped?) plate that is inserted in the roof of the gazebo, so it casts that shadow. A bit like a drain grate I guess if that makes sense?

it's pretty!

red angel, the photo i was just about to upload is very similiar to your tree photo, so i'm going to go at it with a different perspective now. lol

I think whatever i choose today will be another photo around sunset and evening time at the earliest as i have to go to work soon, although, i could leave eary and just go for a ride. :rofl:

Bindo Boo, where we live we are very lucky as we have beaches, creeks, marinas, shack/holiday homes, all the water you could ever need.

It's not the water that you can surf, but you can jetski, boat, windsurf, swim, pat the dolphins, feed them, kayak.. there's sooo much.

I took a tree (actually this is my favourite tree on my block, it's massive) yesterday but I might make this my look up pic. The sky was very foreboding, storm clouds brewing, lots of thunder rumbling in the distance and then we had a power cut which gave my computer a hissy fit and I couldn't get back on until this morning.

IMG_3227tcs.jpg

Edited by Kirislin

Tried something with a tomato today but as per usual it didn't work out properly :p So here's that one...I needed a juicer tomato-

IMG_01002.jpg

And then the proper one; a mushroom macro-

IMG_0127.jpg

Great photos everyone! Off to comment on them all :thumbsup:

Lea, love your last car shot, where was that taken?

Andrew, your veggie shot is so cute! Love the selective colour :thumbsup:

BB, don't quite get what you've done but I like it :p

Tlc, gorgeous waterscape!

J, clever shadow shot :p

Huga, absolutely love the shot and the collars :p

Redangel, I like look up, the poodle is very cute :happydance:

Kirislin, love your doggy water one! Looks like you've captured a fun moment :D

Vickie, I don't think it's boring at all, love the 'drawn' look it has. Love the corn one too, the selective colour is great.