The Official February Photo Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay, I've written down all 28 "treasures" and I've put them in my handbag along with my camera, and 2 sets of fully charged batteries. So I'll be ready for it anytime I've got a moment to share :laugh: Are we allowed to manipulate the colour and focus of the photos after we've taken them? IE: in photoshop? =]

Anyone can join at any time in February. Even the 28th if they like :laugh:

Photoshop until your heart's content. :rofl:

Ash, are we allowed to use photos that we already have? Or are these only ones taken for this paticular thread?

Huga I just love your photo, it evokes lots of emotions, Lea very good also.

Mini Mum that is cool where was that taken the ACT??.

All the pics are good the Filly PPS is very pretty, they all have something to offer.

Great shots everyone, i feel im laggin behind now up to page 6 already I better get snappin!! huga loved your little boy shot, just beautiful, great home shots, and cool looking veges, Vickie, the expression on your doggy water shot is priceless!! Also love the horses and landscapes. Iltby loved your 3 dog portrait, curious as to why you made them black and white, any reason?? Also great to see peoples interpretation of each subject. Ill be back soon with pics!!

Great shots everyone, i feel im laggin behind now up to page 6 already I better get snappin!! huga loved your little boy shot, just beautiful, great home shots, and cool looking veges, Vickie, the expression on your doggy water shot is priceless!! Also love the horses and landscapes. Iltby loved your 3 dog portrait, curious as to why you made them black and white, any reason?? Also great to see peoples interpretation of each subject. Ill be back soon with pics!!

Thanks! They all turned out incredibly orange so I thought it would be best to make them B&W :laugh: I think I used the complete wrong aperture.

ETA: That's so cute Chezz.

Edited by iltby

there is no way I'm gonna keep up like I did in January

great pics everyone so far :rofl:

I figured I'd start with the easiest ... well I thought it was going to be the easiest - Texas really isn't as pliable as Chester and he has this brilliant knack of once I've got the shot nicely lined up he's turning his head the 1/4 second before the shutter opens ...

Not particularly inspired, I'm not happy with either of these, though we did some good work to have him hold position while the lens was right in his face ... good boy! :)

EYES

3247242294_d914f3d7ca.jpg3246414771_143cfd18e1.jpg

:rofl:

Hi Guys,

the doggy shots that have been posted tonight are awesome,

Chezzyr, love the glasses and cute egg!!

Pc, Your boy looks so adorable inthe look up pic,

DD, Your doggy and child pic are very cute, cant decide which one is cuter :rofl:

CM, love your doggy eye shot, I think I can see you!!

Well I finally made a start, My first one is Home, Ive always liked the saying keep the home fires burning and I think this pic reminds me of that saying.

P1100829edit-1.jpg

Clever, Montall. That's the thing with some of these photos, they could cover 2 or 3 subjects if you wanted to :rofl:

As much as I enjoyed browsing the Jan thread, I think this one is alot of fun. Seeing what people come up

with for the set subjects.

Edited by chezzyr