The Official February Photo Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I love the bubble blower, that is so cool might have to try that sometime!!

Lea I have a semi pink nosed doggy too, very cute!! your look up shot was amazing it just looked like a hole into the sky!!

Everyones shots are fabulous and it is obvious a lot of thought have gone into them, well done!!

Edited by tlc

I just went back a few more pages and there are soem great shots,

Vickie, I liked your tree it looked like it had swallowed something :mad and i just love that corn shot, how did you do that, was it turned balck and white then just masked back some of the corn bits? very clever.

Andowen, I love your dance shot, I noticed you live in Bairnsdale, My sister lives in bairnsdale and my mum lives in Bruthen, I lived there for a couple of years as well.

Iltby, I liked you vege shot especailly the mushroom!

Huga, the collection of collars, I love it, I would be ashamed to show my own actually collection of collars :)

Red angel, the little red poodle is adorable, love thoses shots!!

Just loving all the pictures. Some are so creative and others so beautifully shot, I'm a little bit embarassed putting mine up today, they're pretty ordinary. They're straight off the camera, haven't even bothered bordering them today.

Pink ... My favourite tipple

IMG_2447.jpg

Collection ...

IMG_2456.jpg

Explanation ... I'm not really a nutcase who is living in her second childhood. :thumbsup: For a lot of years both my ex husband and myself worked for different companies that gave away stuffed toys as prizes. We always got a sample for ourselves, and my kids, both boys, were way past that, so voila. I really should tidy this up a bit because there are a few really old dolls (mine :shrug: ) tucked in there that should be displayed better. This isn't even all of it, here's some more.

IMG_2457.jpg

I took a couple more on the weekend while we were out for a drive. I wasn't going to use them because they aren't very good, but nothing I take lately is much good, :thumbsup: so I changed my mind.

Old ... Fernvale State School. The sign says 1874 on one side and 1974 on the other, wish it was clearer. It is referring to a memorial garden that was (presumably) planted in 1974.

IMG_2434.jpg

Tree ... I thought this was sort of surreal, lovely big trees in the background (a whole mountain of them to the right of the picture) and slaughtered ones in front.

IMG_2437.jpg

Lots of great photos here!!!! :thumbsup:

Two spirits, love the carrots, very creative, the lights are gorgeous!!!

Aquamal, ohh good shot of the boat, looks like it is about to capsize. :(

Lea, great photo, looks really clear!!!!

Montall, love the breezer photo, looks very drinkable and I dont even drink. :shrug:

This is my Pink contribution. I have put 3 photos, as they are new growth, new buds and flowers all on the same Hoya plant.

The official treasure hunt list:

home portrait vegetable look up! water mobile glass/es night lights music child old landscape/streetscape eyes

mineral key best friend collections pink dance tree

and for those who are wanting to extend the challenge - after you have your first 20, you can tackle these next eight:

food stamp car drama secret something you leave behind shapes shadow

post-806-1233718228_thumb.jpg

post-806-1233718242_thumb.jpg

post-806-1233718253_thumb.jpg

Edited by j

I love everyones shots for today. The carrot one is great :rofl: Persphone, that humming bird and the water shot is fabulous. Love the tree and pink shot....especially with the cute butt in it :rofl:

Here are my three for the day, the lookup one are the new lights I had installed today, so thought it was appropriate.

100_0522.jpg

100_0523.jpg

100_0525.jpg