Bunnings Wire Compost Bins As A Puppy Pen Big Thumbs Up

NTC

:thumbsup: I decided to go purchase two of these today and joined them together with cable ties. They make the best puppy pen which is large enough to fit my crate. Well I actually connected the puppy pen to the crate so it didn't have to go around the crate and gave extra room. So far my little pup hasn't complained at all. I will still lock her in her crate for a sleep but I found it a godsend if she is awake and you need to do things without having to confine her to the crate. $46 dollars well spent. :eek:

Thank you to the person who thought about using these and posted this on DOL.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bought two packs too :( I lock it with electrical tape which works well. I did use velcro strips but he wised up eventually and ripped them off - lucky I had reinforced with the tape or I would have had a shredded house :)

Oh ish can I have the puppy laying down,, its sooooooooo cute

Never mind the cute puppy......I'll just have the green stuff that the whole shebang is on top of thanks! :(:cry:

And here I was worried about Ish and the bush fires -- have a look at the green grass :cry::cry::)

:( I thought it was green paint? Cant remember what the name is of the other green soft stuff, all we got here is brown crispy stuff on the ground.Didnt realise at first but now I see you're just up the road from me, that green stuff sure went brown fast didnt it. Edited by dunnwarren