The Official March Challenge Thread

ruthless

Wagsalot what a cool cat. :( Love big boofy cats. Calvin is a great cat to photograph but I do find him alittle bit ugly. :rofl:

CM and Ruth you both need to do a trip my way :rofl: and I will lend you Roc. Just bring a block of aged cheddar and bingo.....drool galore.... even bubbles and sometimes a cluster of them. :thumbsup:

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You should of seen her last week before we got the clippers on her. She was just this big ball of fluff.

We got the clippers out and shaved off the top of her coat so it wasn't so fluffy, as once it gets to a certain length it matts.

Iltby, great story about the travelers, good on you for stopping to help :thumbsup: Your photos are lovely, I especially like the barb wire and the travelers.

Thanks a lot BB! I think it must have been meant to be...we wouldn't usually stop by there. I was very glad we could help them out :eek:

This one is fantastic!! great portrait

Thanks so much Helen! I'm pretty happy with it, I love the lighting.

Ruthless love the brindle staffy picture! That is so adorable. ILTBY that backpacker shot is great!

Thanks Blab :(

iltby - I love the travellers pic, really nice light! and good for you to help 'em out :rofl:

Thanks CM :D As I said, they'd asked 30 people for help before we got there and none were able to - of course everyone they asked was a tourist in a hired car. Mine and their logic was that hired cars would have cables included to be on the safe side but apparently not.

Wags, absolutely love your cat shots, he looks like he's in absolute heaven in the second one :D

Roc, Rocco is handsome :rofl: Gorgeous shot of him.

Mystery gate

This gate is in the middle of a paddock near my place. No fence either side of it, doesn't appear to have ever been a fence either side of it. Curiouser and curiouser.

post-806-1236237915_thumb.jpg

Edited by j

C for Collars

079.jpg

T for Tall Or maybe it should be F for Freakishly tall, I have no idea what the hell this plant is and I swear that tall thingy growing out the middle popped up overnight and hasnt stopped growing since :D :thumbsup: Its like 4 meters (or more) into the bloody air!

134.jpg

J ~ Cute look , that is a mystery gate, its like this bridge that used to go over the bruce highway that didn’t link to land on either side lol

Terranick ~ teeth =FIERCE lol, a nice hiding shot and bench, Darkness is gorgeous, I love the lighting its very striking/

Iltby ~ All gorgeous shots, I love the barb wire one best a really nice shot, good light and the portrait is a great shot.

Ruthless ~ Gorgeous shots, I could look at your crew drooling or not all day!

Roc ~ really nice cat shots, the lighting is really effective, and Rocco is simply gorgeous.

Clicking mad ~ Love all your shots, made me smile

Wagsalot~ Cute cat shots, he looks mighty relaxed

I'm not sure what to put this one against.

Sparkler is very obvious

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

post-806-1236241556_thumb.jpg

Edited by j

StaffordLove: that is definitely Freakishly tall! It's like Jack's beanstalk..you should try climbing it :thumbsup:

Okay here is my second pic..i've been looking through the dictionary for inspiration. Is that really nerdy??

I is for incognito

Project3655309.jpg

Guest Clover

Still loving all the photos everyone, keep up the great work :laugh:.

T is for trippy!! not edited in anyway other than resizing :eek:.

3329923117_622c070b5c_o.jpg

P is for Peg!! very boring :).

3329923115_982e3a5de9_o.jpg

Great DOF in the paw shot Bindi!

5 more from me today...not entirely happy with a few so may redo them later :laugh: -

O for obscure-

IMG_2542.jpg

F for friendly farm dogs. Mum and I went into the Megalong again today and stopped at a trail ride place/lodge for a drink and there were a few dogs wandering around the place. They were completely uninterested in us but managed to snap this shot anyway-

IMG_2600.jpg

L for lunch. Think this cockatoo was stealing food from one the horses' troughs-

IMG_2607.jpg

Another L for lunch-

IMG_2617.jpg

And I for 'in a row'-

IMG_2574.jpg

Edited by iltby

Thanks Iltby, it is so hard to take a photo in AV mode at night time and not have camera shake. I dont have a tri pod, so I used a pillow to steady the camera. Not 100% happy with the photo, too much shake.

YOur photos are wonderful, the O photo is gorgeous I love the blue sky. The cocky photos are fantastic. The I photos of the bottles are very clever. They are all fantastic, you are very clever. :laugh: