The Official March Challenge Thread

ruthless

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wrote a big reply then forgot to send it before I turned the computer off and took the dogs for a walk :laugh:

so ... you're all just gonna have to accept that I think you've all contributed some awesome photos on this thread and I'm very pleased to visit :laugh:

"U" is for under ... the side gate when I get home

3367628364_74869a3871.jpg

"V" is for vanity :)

3366804613_4f90083052.jpg

argh ... again, 'cause I can't decide

3366805771_9ca22a8bb5.jpg

"W" is for wave ... with Chester, just because I took it this morning :laugh:

3367634060_948d22d4a4.jpg

"X" is for Xandi (my new work dog, and the best looking yellow labrador around :laugh: )

3366806163_90b2144f1a.jpg

I have "Y" and "Z" to do, with ideas, and I hope to revisit a couple, "M" and "T" at least, and maybe "W" for Jamie :laugh:

Love the photos guys! What camera is everyone using? I actually went to Kings Park today and took some photos will see if I can post any here tomorrow after some editing.

i use a cannon 350d, but i would realy like a 400 or 450, cant decied yet.

Oh and i really GREAT lense.

Love the photos guys! What camera is everyone using? I actually went to Kings Park today and took some photos will see if I can post any here tomorrow after some editing.

I use a Canon EOS 5D, btw was it you that added me on Flickr? I reckognize one of the photos...

I use a Canon EOS 5D, btw was it you that added me on Flickr? I reckognize one of the photos...

:laugh::)

:):rofl:

YAY I love your photos! :rofl::laugh:

Taurus - I just added you also (my flickr name is Alicia @ savvy studios)

It's not too late to join in to this challenge if you like. The challenges are for those who want to learn more about their camera, OR for those who just want to practice and have a bit of fun.

We are a pretty social group in here. :laugh:

TO EVERYONE: I hope you have all enjoyed the challenge so far. I've been a bit slack this month but hope to take some photos while out and about tomorrow.

I hope you're all ready for April as it is going to delve a little further into other technical areas. People with point and shoot cameras will still be able to participate so don't be scared. :)

I'm looking forward to the new challenge Ash! I'm finding it difficult to source subjects for my photos lately with uni being so busy, but I've started taking my camera with me every day (my bag is so heavy!!!!) so hopefully that'll make it easier. I think I'm also getting a bit sick of my lens. Back to the 50mm, I go! It was much more fun! Can't wait for the challenge!

Edited by TerraNik

What lens were you using?

17-85mm f3.5-5.6 IS USM

I thought I'd 'get to know it' and it's been about a month of ONLY using that lens. It has it's place but now I want to go back to experimenting with the 50mm!

Chester is the consummate model. great photos.

thanks, yeh, he's pretty hard to resist taking pics of :cry:

CM - Chester paw pic is adorable. He's a awesome subject to photograph. I didn't realize how small Jamie was when you see her sitting on the vanity. :cry:

thanks, Jamie is only about 19kg - she's my small dog, the one I can do jumping into and through my arms-type tricks ... Chester weighed in at 28.3kg today. And Texas is normally around the 30kg mark.

Like you're new work dog CM :)

thanks, she's way too pretty for me, my "old" working dog Paige I've always thought is kinda ugly, stumpy, but she is so good at her work that it wasn't something I ever really cared about, but, man Xandi is so good looking AND she is doing really really well work-wise, maybe even better than Paige did when she first started :cry: