Kyjen Dog Toys

BeeB

That last picture is sooo cute Tiggy!!

Glad the dogs love it!

Ruthjones - I have 3 platypus and 2 fish egg babies left.

The turtle and dinosaur ones are on backorder due to arrive mid april.

Could I please order a Platypus :thumbsup:

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those pictures are great Ish! Such lovely dogs.

I have managed to get limited stock of Hide a Squirrells, Hide a Bee's, Hide a Caterpillar's and Hide a Birds. I should have them in stock by Monday. I could only get Large ones though.

Edited by wagsalot

Michelle thankyou SO MUCH for BRILLIANT service!

The toys arrived this morning by courier and the dogs went nuts over them :thumbsup:

I am a little sad to announce we already have a squirel missing, but I have faith that he will be under the lounge lol

Not bad in less then 2 hours though!!!

I will add some photos later today :eek:

Update - I've had lots of people contact me in regards to the hide a squirels etc.

I completely sold out of all stock this morning besides for a few IQube's.

So I have organised a delivery of more stock (platypus & fish egg babies, IQube's, Hide a Range - including junior ones & Puzzlepup's) and they should all be here next week. I've ordered heaps so hopefully I won't run out again!

Dinosaur and Turtle egg babies are still on backorder and still due to arrive mid april.

Edited by wagsalot

Update - I've had lots of people contact me in regards to the hide a squirels etc.

So I have organised a delivery of more stock (platypus & fish egg babies, IQube's, Hide a Range - including junior ones & Puzzlepup's) and they should all be here next week. I've ordered heaps so hopefully I won't run out again!

Dinosaur and Turtle egg babies are still on backorder and still due to arrive mid april.

Great!

Could you please hold a junior hide a squirrel and a platypus egg baby for me?

Also could you add me to the list for a turtle egg baby when they arrive in April? Will you be getting any junior hide a bees?

Edited by ~Aimee~

Great!

Could you please hold a junior hide a squirrel and a platypus egg baby for me?

Also could you add me to the list for a turtle egg baby when they arrive in April? Will you be getting any junior hide a bees?

Sure, Ill put them aside for you once they come in.

I have ordered the junior hide a squirrel's, bee's and birds.

I post in the 3kg express post satchels, and we charge $9.90. When the order doesn't fit in the satchel I use a courier or Australia post - whichever is cheapest .

Edited to add - a junior hide a squirrel and a platypus would fit in a satchel easy.

Edited by wagsalot

Got more IQube's, Hide a Bee's, Hide a Birds, Hide a Caterpillar, Jnr Hide a Squirrels, Puzzlepup's and fish egg babies in yesterday.

No more platypus egg babies - they all sold and the supplier sold out too!

For those that already ordered a platypus, but was waiting on back order items (turtle etc) I have your platypus's put aside already.

Riley missed out last time as I sold out of everything, but this time he's getting one. Not sure whether to give him a IQube or a Hide a Bee!

Also, we are putting together a Hall of Fame gallery on our website of dogs/cats/etc with their toys.

If anyone has any pictures of their dog with the egg babies etc that they wouldn't mind me putting on the site, can you please email them to me at michelle at wagsalot . com .au

Some of the photo's posted were sooo cute, Id love to put them up.

I am trying to order off your website. I'd like to buy a junior hide a squirrel but when I try to register a new account, it comes up with incorrect or missing confirmation code? I am filling in all the required boxes so not sure why it is coming up with this message?

Can you help?

I am trying to order off your website. I'd like to buy a junior hide a squirrel but when I try to register a new account, it comes up with incorrect or missing confirmation code? I am filling in all the required boxes so not sure why it is coming up with this message?

Can you help?

Hi Aimee, I already have a order put aside for you - I'll PM you.