2009 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks you two. It's nice to have finally titled her after so long out of the ring. This was at Southern LP.

LOL Rubystar she got an 82. She's due for a visits to the chiro and it shows. Oh and did I mention Noah turned up in his ark during the stays, along with some celestial rumbling? She spent half the drop stay wiping the rain off her whiskers in the most unimpressed fashion the poor love. :o

Now I have to work out what to do about Knox in a fortnight as we're entered for that too.

Now I have to work out what to do about Knox in a fortnight as we're entered for that too.

Well done NC (and everybody else on some impressive achievements)

In agility if we get a title before the next trial (even after closing date) we can usually phone the trial secretary and they will move you up to the next class. I am not sure what happens in obedience since in WA we are usually after scores for the Western Classic - so we are happy to have an extra go in the lower class.

I think I have also used it as a training round in the past - got some nice work and jackpotted out of the ring. The look on the dogs face is usually priceless!

Congratulations NC, well done in such terrible weather.

Freya was in Novice 1 at Southern this morning, she was one of only two dogs to complete her sit stay in the rain and wind. Managed a 2nd in the ring, but NQ.

Hmm you know I might even have spoken to you Capanash. Freya's not a pretty white standard by any chance is she? It was amazing how many dogs managed to get qualifying scores really wasn't nice for them at all. Your girl was very good to stay in all that.

Not made up my mind about Knox yet, I'm cat sitting that weekend too which Koori won't like one bit. :laugh: Not like a 17 year old two toothed cat is any great competition or anything. So a nice stress free trial is looking tempting.

Congratulations Natsu chan :laugh:

No brags here....still tightening up a few things up before we start to trial. However, we did go to FOO last Tuesday and I was absolutely wrapped with Ziggy's enthusiasm and madly wagging tail during his run through. For Zig, that's half the battle won :) We have a few things to work on for next week's FOO - it helped my nerves and I have now changed the way I treat Zig in between exercises. I instinctively told him how wonderful he was and played with him, which he loved and then, to my surprise, switched straight back on when asked. Plus tonight, after 3 months of clicker training he finally put it all together and did a wonderful, enthusiastic retrieve - yay :)

We had another clear round in ADAC Novice Jumping :laugh: and a qually!

Bit messier this time - missed a rear cross (he came back to me confused, so I did a front cross then) but we got there in the end! Came third place this time.

Yes Natsu chan, Freya is the white standard who likes to talk to everyone, she is very social. She is the avatar pic, when she had more hair.Don't know who was most uncomfortable coming home today, wet Freya or me with wet undies after standing in the rain for stays!

Great work you two!

Ziggy will be out there giving us all a run for a our money soon by the sound of things, it's great he's retrieving now. A good happy retrieve is a real watershed and opens the way to all sorts of fun stuff. Kavik that's fantastic! Which one of your crew pulled that off?

Capanash I was the small person standing with the lady with the brown poodle. You might not have noticed Koori as she was laying on my feet. Frey is just gorgeous even dripping wet.

;) about doing some more basic training - yeah I am a slacker and haven't done as much as I should but we are going in a mock trial next weekend so will see just how much she still needs to learn :) .

Just thought I put on my little brag today we had our State obedience titles and little Gabby my 18 month old German Coolie won novice with a score of 197 and I lost the two points darnn so Gabby is 2009 State Novice Obedience Champion. She has yet to be beaten. Dont know how long that is going to last though. The other girls well they were a bit of a flop and stuffed up so could only brag about Gabby

cheers

Danni

Just thought I put on my little brag today we had our State obedience titles and little Gabby my 18 month old German Coolie won novice with a score of 197 and I lost the two points darnn so Gabby is 2009 State Novice Obedience Champion. She has yet to be beaten. Dont know how long that is going to last though. The other girls well they were a bit of a flop and stuffed up so could only brag about Gabby

cheers

Danni

Wow that's amazing!!! :cheer: Congrats!

cheers

Danni

Wow that's amazing!!! :cheer: Congrats!

Gabby is a star in the making Danni - good luck with her open debut in a few weeks......

Great work you two!

Ziggy will be out there giving us all a run for a our money soon by the sound of things, it's great he's retrieving now. A good happy retrieve is a real watershed and opens the way to all sorts of fun stuff. Kavik that's fantastic! Which one of your crew pulled that off?

Capanash I was the small person standing with the lady with the brown poodle. You might not have noticed Koori as she was laying on my feet. Frey is just gorgeous even dripping wet.

Kaos is the one going great guns at the moment :rainbowbridge:

cheers

Danni

Wow that's amazing!!! :rolleyes: Congrats!

Gabby is a star in the making Danni - good luck with her open debut in a few weeks......

Hopefully she can do the sit stays LOL