2009 Brags Thread

Huge congrats to Ptolomy and Rivsky for last night! :confused: And to Deb and Caffy! Everyone did great, regardless of whether we qualified or not :cheer:

Congrats to TerraNik, that is so heartbreaking to hear he did that at the last second! :cheer::cheer:

I've uploaded my Novice round from last night to youtube if anybody is interested

Apologies that for most of it, we appear as a dot on the screen due to my crappy camera that doesn't zoom while filming! Doesn't help to have a light coloured dog, she blended into the grass and lights :)

Ruby looks great, RS! What a huge improvement in her heelwork!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just finished watching your video RubyStar - Ruby was fantastic :wave: . Hard to believe how far you have come in such a short time. Ptolomy has you and Ruby working like a million dollars (and obviously you have been a diligent pupil and put in a huge amount of homework with her :wave: ).

Well done and good luck.

ETA. And Ptolomy tell Rivsky I do try and not sound like you occasionally cos she will read that post and think it sounds like something you would have written :wave: .

Edited by ness

Well done Agility Dogs :wave:!!! WOW 24 poles!

I know!! At the end of it she was barking at me like mad. I'm not sure if I was getting told off (as I do when I make a mistake on course :wave: ) or if she was seriously excited by it!

xena was running very nicely on the weekend, huge improvements since i last seen you guys on course...

sometimes it is the smaller achievments that outweigh the big results...

never got to see CK run, but i'm sure it will come together soon...

you have great team work happening with both dogs.. Well Done...

Just home from the National Obedience Championships and I didn't think I would ever live long enough to see it happen - but tonight Beans won open on 198 beating Scoota who finished 2nd on 196. Her round was beautiful, she was like a little wined up toy, and the judges comments were - don't leave her unattended because I want to steal her, pack her in my suitcase and take her back to SA!

Unfortunately being a very inexperience dog and after 2 long nights she really struggled in winner of winners - But goodonya Beans - you have overcome a truck load of health problems and I love you to bits. :)

Blaize - who is Scoota and Beans's mum finished 2nd in the other open ring with 197 behind Brooklyn who scored 200 for the second night running.- so we are off to celebrate again :)

Just back from the trial and I know Dova has a few brags to add for both Izzi and Pebbles :thumbsup: .

WOOHOO you bet I have :p :eat::eek: :D. Weeeell today was Pebbles, & mine, first shot at Novice & I wasn't expecting to pass because she doesn't usually stand for a male judge but today she didn't move a paw, turned & looked at him & that's all :thumbsup:, after it was all over I was soooo pleased she'd passed, then got a huge surprise at the presentations Pebbles got 3rd :p, score of 181 WOW how happy am I. Izzi got her CCD title with a score of 83, she got a little distracted by a dog near the arena & then Pebbles barked in the car, miles away from the arena, but she passed & I'm the happiest little vegimite at the moment. Xena has some brags to add too, congrats Xena & everyone else :eat::eat:.

Me too - Zamba and I passed in Novice (at last! :eek: ) with a score of 192. Brought home some really nice trophies and a huge smile. Judge said she was in position the whole time (really??? I wish I had a video) and wagged her tail the whole time too.

She even did her stand for exam for a MAN which has always been really hard for us. I've been getting my husband to work with her at home and I guess that paid off. It was nice to see her enjoying herself so much.

Had someone take some photos too (but forgot to give her my email address). I wanted a record because this might never happen again!

Hey Zug Zug,

It only occurred to me you were sitting next to me on the hill at the trial today. I remembered you were entered but didn't make the connection until I got home and your post confirms it. Well done to both Dova and Zug Zug. Next time if you want it videoed and I am not in the ring I am happy to do so. I offered to video Dova but she didn't want it.

I nearly asked you if I could get you to help me with SFEs on Kenzie who is people timid but because Ness was last in UD I was a bit over it all by then :eek: . Ah well see you at the SAODC night trial in November.