2009 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LP Kinta was a total star you should be proud of her. I watched you two and said to the OH "watch Kinta she'll win this" and so she did in great style too and in the heat. It was so hot in that sun, in the shade it was fine but in the sun omg! Your two were just fantastic. You did do well a 1st, a title and a second well done! :thumbsup:

Poor Koo was just so hot, we really should have stayed home. They're cute little boots aren't they but I do wish the girl would stop damaging herself feet included!

Well done Leopuppy! Now you can have the real fun up in Open and then UD with Kinta!!! Soo much more fun to trial in those classes I reckon! Sounds like Leo did a super job too... just need to upgrade the handler hey? :laugh: LOL :(

Hopefully I'll a brag of my own to add tonight when I get home! :thumbsup: fingers crossed!

Well done Leopuppy and fingers crossed for you Seita. Think it will be too warm for my girl tonight but ah well - I get one ice coffee for every exercise she manages to pass and since I am pulling her out if she fails an exercise she better pass a few before then :thumbsup: .

Well done Leopuppy and fingers crossed for you Seita. Think it will be too warm for my girl tonight but ah well - I get one ice coffee for every exercise she manages to pass and since I am pulling her out if she fails an exercise she better pass a few before then :thumbsup: .

LOL Ness! Hope theres lots of ice coffees for you tonight!!

Good luck Seita :thumbsup: Is this Open or UD?!

I can't wait to get miss K out to do Open :rofl: Now the fun REALLY starts :laugh:. She can wait off UD for a while till I've perfected it with Leo.... hmm.... maybe not, otherwise she'll never get there :laugh:

LOL yes, Leo is writing into Handlers R us to see if he can find an upgrade to version 2.0. :(

:laugh: Seita well I have doubled my available quota by having her in both Open and UD - hmmm Ptolomy do half exercises count in UD so if she gets both DJ does that mean 2 or 1/2 for each part of a exercise :thumbsup: .

So at the moment I have 6 available for Open and 5 for UD if parts of exercises don't count :( .

Although I have to say the temperature at present is 39 degrees and bloody boiling so not expecting anything flash at all. Glad I held off making my youngsters debut. Not that she wouldn't have been more settled working in the heat I am just not sure I'd have got my head around 3 rounds in an evening and they both would have demanded a new upgraded handler just like Leo is :laugh: .

Edited by ness

Good luck Seita :thumbsup: Is this Open or UD?!

I can't wait to get miss K out to do Open :rofl: Now the fun REALLY starts :rofl:. She can wait off UD for a while till I've perfected it with Leo.... hmm.... maybe not, otherwise she'll never get there :laugh:

LOL yes, Leo is writing into Handlers R us to see if he can find an upgrade to version 2.0. :(

Nah just open tonight, last trial of the year for us so hoping to finish on a good note! UD next year hopefully!

I hate novice... I tend to train my dogs to open level before starting Novice so I can go straight through into Open pretty quickly. Looking forward to hearing Kinta's awsome results in Open next year!!!

I'm sure when I hit the UD rings with Ella there will be some silly moments from me too! :laugh: can't wait to share them!

:laugh: Seita well I have doubled my available quota by having her in both Open and UD - hmmm Ptolomy do half exercises count in UD so if she gets both DJ does that mean 2 or 1/2 for each part of a exercise :thumbsup: .

So at the moment I have 6 available for Open and 5 for UD if parts of exercises don't count :( .

LOL! If she does really well I reckon you are going to be sick from all the iced coffees!!

:thumbsup: Seita - hmmm Kenzie is trained for Open but we can't do a novice stay yet as I find teaching stays well bloody boring. She was out doing Directed Jumping practice last night too just for something different. Hopefully Ness was watching as it was too hot to train her.

Kenzie says Retrieve over jumps are easy so long as mum uses the correct word :thumbsup: . With Ness I use "over" but apparently Kenzie will only pick the DB up if given her retrieve command. If you just use "over" then she runs over the jump, stops at the DB and looks back at you as if waiting for permission to pick the thing up. Think its because we have done too much work with agility and jumping that she is waiting for a release command in order to be able to take the "toy" or in this case the "dumbbell".

Top work Leopuppy Congratulations on the title - it sounds as if you have finally got Kinta's stays sorted :thumbsup:

As for Leo - mate you need to send your mum back to remedial handlers training - poor boy. But I bet that she doesn't make any of those mistakes again. :laugh:

Good luck for tonight Seita :( fingers crossed you can better your last two 196's :rofl:

Ness - for every exercise you pass you get an iced-coffee - for every one you fail you need to do 3 hours of PHd work :laugh: hehehehe if ever you needed some incentive to pass - i think I have found it :rofl:

Awwww Ptolomy that doesn't sound like a very good idea to me :thumbsup: . Hmmm can I switch Ness for Scoota pretty please not sure Ness will come to the party on that. I just bought her KFC as a jackpot on the expectation of something BIG tonight so lets have all fingers and toes crossed she works her black and white socks off. She came so close at the last trial would be nice to go that one step closer again. She was looking very keeningly at me packaging up the KFC into containers and then I said if she didn't work her sister gets it all :( .

As for Seita's comment - hmm yes Kezie will probably be one to watch if I can get a handle on her shyness hence not having her in the ring this year and no great urgent rush - although I have fingers crossed for at least one title (and it would be oh so nice to make it a double) soon on her :laugh: . I was only saying tonight to another friend that if she decides to get her act together I expect a better performance from her then I do from her older sister and will have no doubts that she will score much higher. Having said that I am still going with no expectations on her as its a hard ask to take a baby dog away and expect them to perform especially when they have Kenzie's temperament and also only 48 hours after an anasthetic. Ah well will see what happens (ooops and no spoiling anything TerraNik :laugh: ).

Edited by ness

Ah yes but there is nobody to make sure I do the 3 hours of PhD work per exercise failed so therefore I am pretty safe and considering the most she will be permitted to fail is 2 exercises that only constitutes 6 hours work :thumbsup: . And 6 hours won't maketh a PhD thesis.

Edited by ness