2009 Brags Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So no iced coffees for you tonight? Or did Kenzie drink them and is as a result now sick?? :)

I learnt a new lesson tonight too! One should not wipe the hair out of their face after giving a drop signal with the same hand as the signal (in heel work)! Ella went to lie down and then sat up because my hand went down to give the command and then came back up in one smooth motion to move the hair out of my face! Whoops!! :thumbsup:

Ness, I think we all go through phases where we don't enjoy it anymore. I've taken a few breaks from it for a year or so at a time when I've been over it. I found that every time I took a break, after a few months I would be itching to get back out there again! Maybe a break from it might be good?

Yeah I know I just guess I was after a UD on Ness and can't really afford to have a break as she doesn't have much trialling left in her. As for Kenzie yeah I am not overly fussed if she doesn't get in the ring for a while yet.

One more Open Agility pass to go and Baby Beans can retire :thumbsup: Yep she managed the distance challange and went clear - only 6 qualifiers - and we came 6th :laugh:

Lexi also went clear in Masters Agility :)

This is Bean's first attempt at UD. Lots of things to work on, but I was tickled pink with her attitude :laugh:

One more Open Agility pass to go and Baby Beans can retire :thumbsup: Yep she managed the distance challange and went clear - only 6 qualifiers - and we came 6th :rofl:

Lexi also went clear in Masters Agility :)

This is Bean's first attempt at UD. Lots of things to work on, but I was tickled pink with her attitude :laugh:

Go Lexi and Beans!!

Alex managed 2nd in Open Agility...I have no idea where that came from..thought it was Snazzy for awhile there.. :rofl:

And he got 4th in Masters Jumping :laugh:

Good boy Alex...he was firing tonight :rofl:

One more Open Agility pass to go and Baby

Alex managed 2nd in Open Agility...I have no idea where that came from..thought it was Snazzy for awhile there.. :)

And he got 4th in Masters Jumping :thumbsup:

Good boy Alex...he was firing tonight :rofl:

I saw Alex's open agility run - and yep he was motoring - I think the judge said something about the wind up his bottom :laugh::rofl:

Now just think how good he might have run if you had come to obedience last night instead of being a couch potato :laugh:

Sorry things didn't go to plan for Seita and Ness :( I hope Kenzie is ok too.

One more Open Agility pass to go and Baby Beans can retire :thumbsup: Yep she managed the distance challange and went clear - only 6 qualifiers - and we came 6th :)

Lexi also went clear in Masters Agility :(

This is Bean's first attempt at UD. Lots of things to work on, but I was tickled pink with her attitude :)

Congratulations to Beans and Lexi for their agility passes, fantastic stuff - and Beans' UD round was great to watch :rofl:

Alex managed 2nd in Open Agility...I have no idea where that came from..thought it was Snazzy for awhile there.. :D

And he got 4th in Masters Jumping :D

Good boy Alex...he was firing tonight :eek:

Woohoo well done to Alex too - the red dogs are on fire by the sounds of it :D

Beans is so cute :) .

Argh don't be misled Tiggy - she is a witch just like the rest of them :eek: and her toller scream is ear piercing :eek:

Hard to pick favourites from your kids Ptolomy but Beans was right up there for me - what must that say about me :D :D

Hmm Ness passed 4 exercises - 1 in UD and 3 in Open just not very well :thumbsup: .

Don't make any long term decisions. It has been a hot week and that takes it out of them and us. What was it 4 days in a row of 39 including yesterday with a few above 35 before that. Not ideal circumstances for any person or dog to perform well.