Our Little Pup

bozthepup

The love of our life, Bosley, has gone and it is surreal. We are overseas on holiday and just got news he was involved in an accident while being minded on a farm. He was four and a half months old.

How or where do you start to answer why a little pup is taken from you right when he'd managed to dig himself an irreplaceable spot in your heart, as deep as his naughty little still-too-big-for-his-body paws could get him ?

post-27126-1236659953_thumb.jpg

*hugs*

I know how you feel, my 9 month old girl left me yesterday when she got hit by a car. No words can express this pain we feel. I hope you'll be ok. We have to keep strong :rofl:

Edited to say, Lucy was being minded too... I hate myself for not being there with her to look after her.

Bosley and Lucy are playing together at Rainbow Bridge, dont you worry about that! :rofl:

Edited by Bellatrix

*hugs*

I know how you feel, my 9 month old girl left me yesterday when she got hit by a car. No words can express this pain we feel. I hope you'll be ok. We have to keep strong :)

Edited to say, Lucy was being minded too... I hate myself for not being there with her to look after her.

Bosley and Lucy are playing together at Rainbow Bridge, dont you worry about that! :)

Oh poor poor little Lucy, I am so sorry you had to go through such a terrible experience with your little girl and to see her suffer.

I keep asking myself why and who makes these things happen ?????

Thoughts are with you through the grieving and the healing.

Boz will be running round with all his little playmates, including Lucy, and having the best time imaginable.