They're Here!

leopuppy04

Lovely photos, I love the middle one, he's got such a cute face. LP your photos are great especially next to mine. There's a reason the OH takes most of ours! :eek: How are mum and bubs in the humidity we've had today? It was quite sticky up at KCC.

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kintapups_day3.jpg

Naaawwww! What a beautiful photo - she looks so happy and proud for her amazing six! :laugh::mad Congratulations to you Kinta and LP! :mad:eek::mad

I am super jealous that I am not down there to be able to shmoosh and smooch they little bundles of joy once they get a little older :o

Edit - I almost forgot 'Don't Worry Leo We Love You!' Never fear you are the most handsome Aussie Boy ever!!! :laugh:

Edited by First Time Puppy Owner

If you ever use Leo as a Stud let me know I want a Leo junior pretty plz!

I am pretty sure Leo can't be used for stud :mad

He does look :mad on this pics!!!!!

Btw I still haven't received my black and white girl. Do you have a tracking number? :eek:

I am pretty sure Leo can't be used for stud :mad

He does look :mad on this pics!!!!!

Btw I still haven't received my black and white girl. Do you have a tracking number? :eek:

Really?? :mad:laugh: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please tell me it's not true??

Sorry to disappoint Love_ASD but Leo is a 'no-go' stud much to our disappointment :o. He was a cryptorchid (1 testicle in his abdomen) so poor fella had the chop. It's a shame as he's a great dog to show too :cheers:

So Leo has since destined himself to making sure *everybody* falls in love with an Aussie :)

Btw I still haven't received my black and white girl. Do you have a tracking number? :mad

Sorry Laffi - I tried to send her to you, but she wouldn't let go of mum's boob :laugh:. I will try again tomorrow :mad :mad :laugh: She's a cheeky little piggy that likes to push her sisters out of the way to get a good feed :eek:

Edited by leopuppy04

Ohh no, I just found the info digging in the Aussie thread :eek::mad He was the reason I fell in love with Aussie Sheps.

Leo is desexed; or on limit register. shame though; i love his temperment.

His brother is a stud boy that you could look into down te line though?

Edited by Bonnie Parker

Just popped in whilst away on hols to see if anything had happenend! Wow......

Congratulations LP, typical of Kinta to be different and need a cs, she has been testing you the whole way LOL. Such beautiful pics, looking forward to more please...

Will catch up on the rest when I get back but until then, again, congratulations....

and give Leo a big hug from me....

xx