They're Here!

leopuppy04

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cute little darlings aren't they, but boy can Panda scream. A right little handful she's going to be but clearly she's got a way around that worked out already. :rolleyes: What are you feeding them at the moment?

How's the lovely Kinta going? And Leo? Thanks for sharing LP.

These pics are FANTASTIC! :rolleyes: My fave ones are: Panda, Lacey, Polly, Polly and Piglet :rofl:

I'm telling Misty on you :laugh: Her feelings will be hurt and she'll snub you when you come to visit :rofl:

Cute little darlings aren't they, but boy can Panda scream. A right little handful she's going to be but clearly she's got a way around that worked out already. :laugh: What are you feeding them at the moment?

How's the lovely Kinta going? And Leo? Thanks for sharing LP.

Hey NC! Haha - that WAS a scream wasn't it! I almost wasn't going to post the vid lest someone think I abuse my poor puplets :rofl:

Lets see - Panda was the first to start chewing on her sisters, if she got stuck under the pig rails she'd climb over them, and she screams... yup a handful :rofl: But she is one of the best puppies to get a cuddle off.

Ollie and Piglet on the other hand....... they might leave *their* owners pulling their hair out :rofl:

Leo and Kinta are going well :rofl:. Leo is known as Sir Fatty at the moment, so not only have puppies arrived on the scene, but we are also on a crash diet :o:rofl: He'll be applying for a new home soon.

:rolleyes: Poor Leo, Koori is in the same boat and is equally unimpressed. She's already sucking up to the local dog people at the park and pointing out how thin and hungry she is, and how a little morsel of food would be nice. She's such a dag.

Little Panda is going to be one of those memorable little characters I think. Isn't it fun once they start showing their personalities.

Just did some serious catching up on this thread and I just love them all. What is the name of those toys that have a round bottom and constantly roll and topple upright all the time when you push them over. That's what the first video reminded me of, so loveable. Can't wait for the next round of antics.

LOL - yes, yes I know, I really should stop with the photos already, but I'm waiting till I'm told by someone :(

we have some very naughty puppies here. They had their dinner, I cleaned up and came back to escape artist puppies climbing out of the box to get to mum. Of course what CAN you do other than get the camera!

They are all really exciting now, causing havoc and chewing on each other. Is hilarous to hear their very serious aggro growls at each other - very cute indeed!

Ok -so what you gotta to is go a little like this:

waitforme.jpg

You mean like this?

escapeartist.jpg

Misty - 'wait, how did you do that again?!'

howdidyoudothat.jpg

We have also found our voices (heaven help us all if they are as noisy as their mother!). Piglet sat in the middle of the box today and howled... just coz she can. Was like she sat their saying "hey guys - listen to this... HOOOOOWWWWL". Anyways, this is a pic I snapped at Lacey, when she was placed back in the box and away from her mum (never mind the fact she'd *just * eaten!)

laceyhowl.jpg

laceyhowl2.jpg

laceyhowl3.jpg

So of course once the camera is in your hands, what else do you do but keep snapping :rolleyes:

Oh and I'm loving my new lens!!!! :thumbsup:

Misty with Polly in the background:

mistypolly.jpg

Misty (since I was told she was lacking in the photo dept)

misty19das.jpg

Piglet actually in a good photo for a change :(

piglet.jpg

Polly catching some zzz's

pollyprecious.jpg

pollysleeping.jpg

Enjoy!

Oh gee, Miss Polly Pocket is a beautiful girl. I'll lay odds she's the one you keep. And Miss Piglet is prettier than ever, I just love her markings. The one climbing out of the box in the first pic reminds me of Dusty as a baby.

Naawwww :laugh: the puppy piccies LP! :rolleyes: Love the piccies of the one howling :confused: but are you sure that's piglet and if so who is this then?!?! :(:thumbsup:
Piglet sat in the middle of the box today and howled... just coz she can.

laceyhowl2.jpg

Piglet actually in a good photo for a change :dummy:

Anyways, this is a pic I snapped at Lacey, when she was placed back in the box and away from her mum (never mind the fact she'd *just * eaten!)