leopuppy04

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

:happydance:

Ditto!

But I really just wanted to respond to say I like your new siggy things for your dogs, I think I might see about getting me one for my girls! They're cool :laugh: Don't mind me pinching your idea, do you? :champagne:

Sorry guys - but you won't be getting any till next week :o

I took heaps of photos, but frankly, it's too hard to get a decent photo in pitch black darkness, or inside with a crazy puppy running into your lens (and with your parents screaming 'that pup better not pee inside') :)

I will take heaps of photos on the weekend and when I come back to work next week I will get Laffi to post all of them up for you :confused:

I have 3 babies going this weekend including your lovely Mia RS and your little boy Ollie BP.

And of course everyone's favourite Polly is going too :)

Piggy and Panda are still homeless poor things.... ah well - I love them :coffee:

But I really just wanted to respond to say I like your new siggy things for your dogs, I think I might see about getting me one for my girls! They're cool :o Don't mind me pinching your idea, do you? :confused:

I like your new siggy too :):)

But I really just wanted to respond to say I like your new siggy things for your dogs, I think I might see about getting me one for my girls! They're cool :o Don't mind me pinching your idea, do you? :confused:

I like your new siggy too :):)

Our siggies rock :coffee:

What about

Primal Fear :laugh: I watched it last night :shrug:

Prime Ellegance

Prime Bella Mia aka "Beautiful Girl"

Prime Sophistication

Prime Element

Prime Devine

Prime Love aka "First Love"

Prime Lace

Prime Success