June Photography Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went and saw a couple of bands lastnight and taking pics was definitely a challenge! It was so nice being able to use what I've learnt to attempt to take better photos, thanks Ash :laugh:

With this one, I had the camera set to 'Starry Sky' mode and the shutter was open for 15 secs (yes they are my feet :laugh:):

copyofp10200921244850196.JPG

Then I took a pile, some turned out - most didn't, but it was fun playing with all the camera settings. I like the two headed effect in particular :)

copyofp10201231244850533.JPG

copyofp10201971244850577.JPG

copyofp10202021244850609.JPG

copyofp10201041244850739.JPG

Edited by huga

Great photos everyone! That bridge one at sunset is great as are the waterfalls & so many others! :)

Now given winter has really hit us, here's a couple of photos to warm everyone up... my dogs were certainly nice & warm last night! :laugh:

fire1.jpg

fire3.jpg

fire2.jpg

Edited by DMA

Fantastic shots everyone. Im loving the long exposure ones.

For the ones of you using the long exposures, r u all using tripods? or just sitting the camera down somewhere steady?

i dont think i have posted these ones yet but if i have sorry for the double up..

was walking home from school the other morning and took these on my wander.. YES i know.. more seagulls but i am lucky to have them just along the road..

101.jpg

103.jpg

104.jpg

105.jpg

109.jpg