Hitting The Ring For The First Time

angelsophie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ello everyone.. I've been a slack little critter and haven't been coming in here as much as I should have :eek:

I went to the Big Day Out for Dogs on Sunday and joined the Varieties of Bichon Related Breeds Dog Club of Victoria. I ended up entering the members comps and got to have a practice run... Lola even got a first place for tail set... hehe :eek:

Can't wait for the 2nd of Jan now!

We are all set for the weekend now, had show training this afternoon for the first time and we went well, Peach walked on the lead fine, she wouldnt stand still but cant complain with that!

Feeling alot better about it now!

Peach was excellent!

Hey Bec just a thought are you bringing something to stack toby on? like a trolley or table? not sure if i should bring one or not....

We have a trolley that we are bringing if you want to use that :laugh:

I can do either - trolley is a bonus as it often contains the children and/or dog. Table is more like judging. I live 5 mins away so happy to use either :shrug:

found someone willing to show me how to trim tobys feet yay!!! :laugh: only pitfall is its after the show :wave:

poor toby I really do feel bad for him that he has me handling AND grooming him - he'd be lovely in someone elses hands :eek:

Peach was excellent!

Hey Bec just a thought are you bringing something to stack toby on? like a trolley or table? not sure if i should bring one or not....

We have a trolley that we are bringing if you want to use that :shrug:

LOL thanx but I meant this thrusday silly, me and some of the other girls are getting together at hillsbro to do abit of extra practise and to let our kids have abit of a play :laugh::eek::wave:

I can do either - trolley is a bonus as it often contains the children and/or dog. Table is more like judging. I live 5 mins away so happy to use either :)

found someone willing to show me how to trim tobys feet yay!!! :o only pitfall is its after the show :D

poor toby I really do feel bad for him that he has me handling AND grooming him - he'd be lovely in someone elses hands :o

Dont be silly Bec, Toby always look fantastic! And hes only going to look better as you get better at it so stop being a dag! :laugh:

I am 99% sure I will be bringing the black devil, sorry if she is abit naughty folks but blacks pugs are just like that :rofl:

Ok well if your gonna bring a trolley or tabel I wont bother cause hopefully Rebel can have a small turn on yours before she goes round the ring! PWWWEASEEEE?????????? :thumbsup:

We have a trolley that we are bringing if you want to use that :o

LOL thanx but I meant this thrusday silly, me and some of the other girls are getting together at hillsbro to do abit of extra practise and to let our kids have abit of a play :thumbsup::laugh::rofl:

Well you can still borrow it... but you have to come to Sydney to get it...lol

We have a trolley that we are bringing if you want to use that ;)

LOL thanx but I meant this thrusday silly, me and some of the other girls are getting together at hillsbro to do abit of extra practise and to let our kids have abit of a play :cry::( ;)

Well you can still borrow it... but you have to come to Sydney to get it...lol

:) Ummm Thanx but pass!

but blacks pugs are just like that :rofl:

Just the black ones?! lol.

Yeah black pugs really should be a breed of their own completely different temp to the fawns! :)

Just the blacks.. my fawnie is as good as gold!

:shrug: gherkin is an angel LOL

Alrighty will definately see you all this arvo, might take kite to speers point first for a swim, depends if i have time, will see those wo are going at around 4.30.

Dotty, did you find out if you need to borrow the gazebo? Let me know and i will bring it!

LOL that ok Bec only me and Dotty got their but Kite got to have a great play with sparky and I took Rebel and kite swimming at the lake Kite wasnt very keen, she likes snorkling (puts her whole head under the water) but splashing and swimming werent very liked! Rebel on the other hand was swiming circle round Kite and splashing up a storm doing iot and Kite hated that LOL! Funny dogs!