Goodbye To Our Beautiful Cassie

Joan of Arc

It is with a very sad heart that we tell you that our beautiful Cassie - Leebru Sarabande - crossed the rainbow bridge to be with the angels. She was only with us for two wonderful but short years and in that time she captured our hearts and has now taken them with her.

RIP our beautiful girl we will miss you so very much. :(

Run free dear Cassie, with the angels amoungst the pastures and doggy friends of years gone by.

Hugs

J

It is with a very sad heart that we tell you that our beautiful Cassie - Leebru Sarabande - crossed the rainbow bridge to be with the angels. She was only with us for two wonderful but short years and in that time she captured our hearts and has now taken them with her.

RIP our beautiful girl we will miss you so very much. :(

Thinking of you and your family at this sad time :(

I am not there.

Do not stand at my grave and weep

I am not there. I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.

I am the diamond glints of snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

I am the gentle autumn's rain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush

I am the swift uplifting rush

of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,

I am not there, I did not die.

Mary Frye

Mercedes, there are so many words to express our thoughts. Take care, rest easy and know that Cassie is being looked after. :(

We Have A Secret

We have a secret, you and I

that no one else shall know

for who but I can see you lie

each night in fire glow?

And who but I can reach my hand

before we go to bed

and feel the living warmth of you

and touch your sliken head?

And only I walk woodlands paths

and see ahead of me

your small form racing with the wind

so young again and free

And only I can see you swim

in every brook we pass

and when I call, no one but I

can see the bending grass.

Author unknown

God Bless Cassie :(

God's Garden

God looked around his garden,

And found an empty place.

He then looked down upon the earth,

And saw your tired face.

He put his arms around you,

And lifted you to rest.

God's garden must be beautiful,

He always takes the best.

He knew that you were suffering,

He knew you were in pain.

He knew that you would never,

Get well on this earth again.

He saw the road was getting rough,

And the hills were hard to climb.

So he closed your weary eyelids,

And whispered, "Peace be thine."

It broke our hearts to lose you,

But you didn't go alone.

For part of us went with you,

The day God called you home.

-----Author Unknown

so sorry for your loss, RIP Cassie :(

On Silent Paws

On silent paws I will walk with you, through life every day

Did you think I would leave you alone and unloved, when there is another way.

Just close your eyes and you will see me, standing by your side

Just open your ears and listen as through life’s storms you ride.

I am ever present, only a prayer away,

Just hold the love you held for me, tightly to your heart

I shall never leave you, we will never be apart.

I’m here, just out of sight, I will never go astray,

There is no death when love is the link that bound your life to mine,

Just close your eyes and think of me, smile and all will be fine.

On silent paws I will walk with you, through life every day

:confused: I'm so very sorry to read this, been following Cassie's thread in showring.

Too young and precious, you must be shattered.

Some beautiful verse posted in this thread, Cassie is being sent over the brige with much love.

fifi

Cassie sweet Cassie :laugh::eek::eat: , we missed you at training........And we will miss you again and again.

It won't be the same on Tuesday nights, you were our favourite Yellow girl.

Another Angel for Rainbow Bridge, run free sweetheart............love from part of the "black team", Newfsie, Mike, Annabelle and Tessa

The Rainbow Bridge

"The Rainbow Bridge" :confused:

(author unknown.)

There is a bridge connecting heaven and earth. It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of it's many colors. Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass. When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place. There is always food and water and warm spring weather. The old and frail animals are young again. Those who are maimed are made whole again. They play all day with each other.

There is only one thing missing. They are not with the special person who loved them on earth. So, each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up. The nose twitches! The ears are up. The eyes are staring.

And this one suddenly runs from the group. You have been seen, and when you and your special friend meet, you take him or her into your arms and embrace. Your face is kissed again and again and again, and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet. Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated.

Edited by newfsie

Cassie sweet Cassie :laugh::eek::eat: , we missed you at training........And we will miss you again and again.

Another Angel for Rainbow Bridge, run free sweetheart............love from part of the "black team", Newfsie, Mike, Annabelle and Tessa

The Rainbow Bridge

(author unknown.)

There is a bridge connecting heaven and earth. It is called the Rainbow Bridge because of it's many colors. Just this side of the Rainbow Bridge there is a land of meadows, hills and valleys with lush green grass. When a beloved pet dies, the pet goes to this place. There is always food and water and warm spring weather. The old and frail animals are young again. Those who are maimed are made whole again. They play all day with each other.

There is only one thing missing. They are not with the special person who loved them on earth. So, each day they run and play until the day comes when one suddenly stops playing and looks up. The nose twitches! The ears are up. The eyes are staring.

And this one suddenly runs from the group. You have been seen, and when you and your special friend meet, you take him or her into your arms and embrace. Your face is kissed again and again and again, and you look once more into the eyes of your trusting pet. Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together, never again to be separated.

Thank you newfsie what beautiful words and a beautiful story. Yes training was hard tonight, to look back and not see that gorgeous yellow girl waiting for us to finish, it broke my heart. But we have to be strong because we know that in the long run it was the right thing to do for Cassie. It doesnt mean it wont continue to hurt for many moons but its bearable with the support of our many 'doggy' friends.

The Rainbow Bridge

(author unknown.)

Thank you newfsie what beautiful words and a beautiful story. Yes training was hard tonight, to look back and not see that gorgeous yellow girl waiting for us to finish, it broke my heart. But we have to be strong because we know that in the long run it was the right thing to do for Cassie. It doesnt mean it wont continue to hurt for many moons but its bearable with the support of our many 'doggy' friends.

It was strange...........Never realise how often you check across to see the other dogs. good to see Maddie and Titan though