Chicken Frames

Just out of interest ... I regularly give our 4.5 month old lab pup chicken frames, yummy yummy.

I gave him one just now and regularly look out the window to check on him. Gave it to him, went back out maybe 5 mins later - gawn !!!!

In the past he took maybe 15 mins or more to eat it, now he has some of his big teeth, much less. He chews reasonably well now (for a lab)

How long does your dog take to demolish one ?

Doesn't take Bianca long - a couple of minutes maybe. Not including the time she stands around refusing to take it if I put it in the bowl, only takes it if I hold the bowl for her. Don't know why she does that b/c she eats her dinner (frame is brekky) from the bowl on the ground OK.

Plus it might take her longer if she bashes her head on the verandah post on the way outside. When she grabs the frame, she behaves like she's stealing it and whips it away. If her aim is wrong, she bangs her head, or the frame, on the verandah post. I don't know why she does that - I've never treated her like she's stolen anything (all pilfering has been done not in my sight so no punishment).

Rain, hail or shine, she likes to take her frame under a particular low tree in the back yard and eat it there. Yet last night she weed on the back verandah (first time to my knowledge) b/c it was raining outside.

Guest Tess32

Ebony takes about....a minute, Noah about 5, Reilly about 10. Noah would be quicker but he likes to lick it and savour food, hehe.