Yogurt

We use natral yogurt, what ever is cheapest.

As it don't last more than a day around here I look for the reduced price ones that are near the use by date.

I also use the Easyyo yoghurt maker when I need heaps of yogaurt at times when one of the dogs are on Antibiotics as it seems to stops antibiotic induced tummy upsets. :(

• 1 year later...

i was doing a search on feeding dairy products to your dogs and came across this. we give ours pauls natural low fat yoghurt in their dinner a few times a week. they love it, but someone told us recently that you're not supposed to feed dairy to your dogs. is this true? we've had no problems with it.

thanks, ruth

i use jalna cos it has lots of the good bacteria stuff in it... have never had a problem.. if dogs are sensative to dairy.. ie as they are lactose intollerant,, then maybe not agood idea to give it,, my guys arnt and they love it,, i have found that it actually reduces the smells coming from the end of smelly staffy butt lol so thats a good thing for our place

mostly natural - whichever is the cheapest on the day, he loves any taste except vanilla.

I give buttermilk and cottage or ricotta cheese as well.

I'd avoid the falvoured ones Myszka as they are filled with sugar.

I only feed low-fat natural yoghurt to mine. Usually Jalna.