Litters Due In November 2009

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mum and one of my sisters have staffords so I know what I am in for....mostly

One if my sisters dogs tries to bounce off your head (when you are standing up!) so yours MUST be better behaved that that

so was it that you want one to handle or to own :)

Leanne

Help handle if you need it..... not own! :laugh:

:cheer::cheer: :D :):laugh:

Well - our 8 pups are still 8 pups but.....

I don't weigh them every night, weighed them on Thursday - it was very late - and I couldn't figure them out!!! So got OH to help last night and............................

we have 4 boys and 4 girls!!! 3 Tris and 1 T&W of each sex!!! Talk about the perfect litter!!

Well they have arrived. 2 black brindle babies. 1 boy and 1 girl . wohooooooooo. I think they will be brindle when they grow but the girl looks like cassie. She weighed 312g and the boy 353g. Just have to keep her from chewing the cords now. they both have white on there chest and white toes

:):cheer::cheer: stunning babies, well done Cassie :laugh:

Glad all went well.

Hey Ellz how is Koda going?

Leanne

Koda is VERY quiet. Has just refused her third meal today. Doing a fair bit of heavy breathing, although not quite "panting" as yet. Had a gooey, gluey, sticky, thick mucuous discharge this afternoon. I'm inclined to think it was the mucuous plug starting to break down.

She's resting comfortably at the moment so I'm going to head off to bed soon just in case she has me up in the middle of the night.

Koda is VERY quiet. Has just refused her third meal today. Doing a fair bit of heavy breathing, although not quite "panting" as yet. Had a gooey, gluey, sticky, thick mucuous discharge this afternoon. I'm inclined to think it was the mucuous plug starting to break down.

She's resting comfortably at the moment so I'm going to head off to bed soon just in case she has me up in the middle of the night.

Sounds like you could be in for a very early start :laugh:

Storm is still holding on to her babies, vet said today that will we do the c-section Monday if she doesn't go tomorrow.

Leanne

:laugh::):cheer: Magicmine on the safe arrival of a gorgeous pigeon pair, there is something about Bull breed babies, hope they thrive for you.

SwaY those babies are beautiful, they are looking so good, I do not know anything about Danes but that red one caught my eye.

AdoubleJ, how clever is your girl, ok 4 boys 4 girls, but to have them with the colourings so even.

post-6593-1258800558_thumb.jpg