Litters Due In November 2009

Bilbo Baggins

Ozstar, I think we need a photo?!

Ok pic of Storm (don't laugh at the bad stacking, she is not a show dog :) )

Storm is due tomorrow from a bad slip mating or Monday

storm9wks.jpg

just for comparison this is Scarlet who is due 5 Dec (nearly 7 weeks)

scarlet7wks.jpg

think I am going to have my hands full very soon :)

Leanne

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Sway how gorgeous are your baby Danes.

Love it when their eyes start to open, they seem to then have a personality as they can view the beautiful world around them.

Well Leanne all I can say is you are a glutten for punishment, hope that the two litters will be as troublefree as this lot are here.

Can you PM me? you know what about.

We had Cassie xrayed today and found out she had absorbed 6 babies and we have 2 live ones. They both have strong heartbeats so thats good.

OMG leanne your girls are huge. Good luck with them

So sorry about the other 2 pups but at least she has kept 2 for you.

If you want a can send you some of mine, happy to share :laugh:

Leanne

Edited by Ozstar Kennels

Im sure Cassie would love them as her own.

We had Cassie xrayed today and found out she had absorbed 6 babies and we have 2 live ones. They both have strong heartbeats so thats good.

So sorry about the other 2 pups but at least she has kept 2 for you.

If you want a can send you some of mine, happy to share :laugh:

Leanne

Thats a shame. One of my girls did that earlier this year and I only got 1 pup.

Ozstar, I think we need a photo?!

Ok pic of Storm (don't laugh at the bad stacking, she is not a show dog ;) )

Storm is due tomorrow from a bad slip mating or Monday

storm9wks.jpg

just for comparison this is Scarlet who is due 5 Dec (nearly 7 weeks)

scarlet7wks.jpg

think I am going to have my hands full very soon :clap:

Leanne

WOW I remember when Scarlett was just a wee baby girl. She was such a beeeeautiful puppy Im sure her babies will be gorgeous I cant wait to see them.

Obviously the Staffords have stolen the Bernese of Australia's pregnancy Mojo this year (we all seem to have barren-ness :clap: while the staffords are a bulging with babies!!!)

If you need help showing the babies I will have my hand up to help ;) ;)

WOW I remember when Scarlett was just a wee baby girl. She was such a beeeeautiful puppy Im sure her babies will be gorgeous I cant wait to see them.

Obviously the Staffords have stolen the Bernese of Australia's pregnancy Mojo this year (we all seem to have barren-ness while the staffords are a bulging with babies!!!)

If you need help showing the babies I will have my hand up to help

Scarlet has grown so much then, still my smiley girl :clap:

You can't win BOB at the Royal and have babies too ;) thats just being greedy ;)

Might have to take you up on that offer, you don't know what you are in for ;)

Leanne

Leanne

Good luck to all those due litters next week. Look forward to hearing the results of all those fat little tummies out there. Magicmine sorry to hear Cassie has reabsorbed some of her litter, I hope all goes well for her birth.

Some Goldie pics at 12days.

20nov09007.jpg

20nov09012.jpg

20nov09021.jpg

Edited by Addicted2gold

awww they are gorgeous . huge congrats on your little bundles of joy.

Many congratulations to all of the new Mums & their puppies :( & heartfelt sympathy to those who have lost little ones to the :laugh:

My beautiful girl Saffy delivered 10 puppies by c-section on Friday 13th November. (Her due date was 14th November). We had 7 boys & 3 girls. Sadly 1 little boy was really tiny and despite all of my efforts he passed away the next morning - I cried the whole day.

The remaining 9 are doing OK and their Mum is recovering well from the c-section.

Best wishes to you all.

Cheers

post-7013-1258524443_thumb.jpg

post-7013-1258524454_thumb.jpg

Had Cassie at the vet again today and she is starting to get ready. Vet said im safe for next 24 hours. Taking her back tomorrow to see what they say.

Have been checking her temp and her first time was last night at 7pm and it was 38.0 I then did it at 11.50 and it was 37.8. Did her this morning and she was 37.9. Took her to vet and he did it ans she was 37.8.

So will see what vet says tomorrow to see if she ready to have them if not we will let her go and see what happens.

Huge congrats to all the new mums. all the babies are gorgeous

yeah i was pretty shocked when i got the news but hopefully soon we will have to babies

Thats a shame. One of my girls did that earlier this year and I only got 1 pup.

Had Cassie at the vet again today and she is starting to get ready. Vet said im safe for next 24 hours. Taking her back tomorrow to see what they say.

Have been checking her temp and her first time was last night at 7pm and it was 38.0 I then did it at 11.50 and it was 37.8. Did her this morning and she was 37.9. Took her to vet and he did it ans she was 37.8.

So will see what vet says tomorrow to see if she ready to have them if not we will let her go and see what happens.

Storms has been ranging between 37.5 and 38. Thought she was going this morning as she was really restless and panting heavy but the slept the rest of the day.

She doesn't have any milk yet (normally my girls are leaking by now) which has me a bit worried. My vet is brilliant and has been ringing 3 times a day to see what she is doing. We will take them on Monday regardless but I think she will go over the weekend.

Wishing you and Cassie all the best. It is a pitty we are not in the same state at I think Storm is going to have to many to handle.

Leanne

Koda's temp has been around the 37.5 mark for a couple of mornings. I'm not even going to think about puppies until it goes under 37. She's definitely feeling it more now though and she didn't eat all her dinner tonight. But then, there's probably not a lot of room for food at the moment. :laugh:

Koda's temp has been around the 37.5 mark for a couple of mornings. I'm not even going to think about puppies until it goes under 37. She's definitely feeling it more now though and she didn't eat all her dinner tonight. But then, there's probably not a lot of room for food at the moment

Thats it when it drop to 36 something we are in the car. Storm has only been picking for days, she is hlaf way through last nights tea. I have stopped the tin food as she wasn't eating it and it was a waste. There is not much room for food anymore. Poor girl tried to scratch her face today and couldn't reach :laugh:

Leanne