Clean Run - Free Shipping

SwaY

Fingers crossed they have it for Christmas again :thumbsup:

I have a few things i would like, now i just want them to have free shipping like last year!

(I checked the old thread, Free Shipping was posted by me on DOL 2nd of Dec)

So im guessing if they will do it will be around that time again.

I really hope so! I went around adding things to my cart last week (mainly ball toys) and the postage came out at like $60! :rofl:

Was it free shipping on orders over $100 last year? Even if you have to have a minimum spend to get free postage, I'd be in! My bunch of toys alone came in at over $100! And I'm sure there is plenty more I could buy :rofl:

Edited by RubyStar

:confused: I don't need free shipping as an excuse to shop at Clean Run - the good aussie dollar at the moment was enough of a draw card :rofl: .

Yes - I'm thinking this myself. If we wait until December, who knows where our Aussie Dollar will be. We might save on shipping but lose on the dollar value.

Or ...... we might win on shipping as well as win on the dollar value.

Who here has a crystal ball ????? :D

ETA: I'm looking at purchasing a couple of different shoe types. A bit nervy about that though as I do prefer to try them on for size beforehand (even though I know these can be returned but then there's more shipping costs to take into account). Their shoes do look good though. Anyone bought shoes through them before and what did you think?

I'm thinking the :

AgileGear Qualifiers

Ariat Terrain H2O or Ariat Telluride H20

Inov-8 Roclite 390 GTX or Inov-8 Roclite 318 GTX

Edited by Erny

:confused: I don't need free shipping as an excuse to shop at Clean Run - the good aussie dollar at the moment was enough of a draw card :D .

I'm already tempted by the dollar, and was being good, but the free shipping will just push me over the edge! :rofl:

I've already made my mid-year purchase from Clean Run... And jumped on the back of Ness's order as well :confused:

Though if there is free shipping I will be VERY tempted to get some of the interactive games I have on my 'wish list'.

:confused: I ordered 6 for the midget last week. Now waiting impatiently for them to arrive and in the meantime am keeping a close eye on her 1 so that it doesn't get lost anywhere else she would have no ball until the others arrive.