Clean Run - Free Shipping

SwaY

:D Did somebody say i-Squeak :rofl:

Seita - are you planning on stocking both sizes.

Ness - you are right currently they are so much cheaper getting them from Clean Run - especially if you don't have to pay postage. :D and they are very hard to find in Oz.

Amypie - you have to buy at least 1 to give it a try :laugh:

Ness I see what you mean, I didn't realise that you could get them here but after a quick search a found 2 suppliers and the price difference is pretty huge!

Ptolomy - I plan on stocking all sizes if I can :laugh:

Edited by Seita

Erny you can buy Ariat shoes in Horseland shops. Not sure which models they are selling.

Oooooh ..... thank you for that info JulesP. There's a Horseland store not far from me. Must visit to check them out :laugh:.

Ness I see what you mean, I didn't realise that you could get them here but after a quick search a found 2 suppliers and the price difference is pretty huge!

Ptolomy - I plan on stocking all sizes if I can :rofl:

Do you have a shop Seita?

Ptolomy - so I have to buy at least one, hey? Well I couldn't just buy one so I'd better get some other things while I am there... :laugh:

Yoo hooooo! LP, where are you, our Clean Run addict? :(

;) Oi - don't bring me into it!!!! I just got miss K a bottle cruncher from the Agility Click website to 'congratulate' her on her lovely 198 score :). She likes :p :rofl:

Ptolomy - I plan on stocking all sizes if I can :D

Yup - small i-squeaks here are about $10!!!!! :laugh:

Ptolomy - so I have to buy at least one, hey? Well I couldn't just buy one so I'd better get some other things while I am there... :D

Spoken like a true CR Addict!!

Tell me about it .... I am not going to log on, I am not going to log on...

Be back soon :D

You don't need to go all the way to Queensland for bottle crunchers either :laugh:

My kelpies must be strange - neither of them are in the least bit interested in the i-squeaks I got them last time there was free postage, new puppy is pretty mad for them though.

• 5 weeks later...

It's not mentioned on the Clean Run list when someone asked about Christmas Sales.

It used to be that if you ordered anything on the free shipping list then whatever you ordered (within reason) was also shipped free but it doesn't seem to work these days.

I just put in a big order while the dollar is high, cost me a bomb in postage, but I did order one of the big silver mesh shades so not really surprised. Free postage on that would've been nice. :laugh: