November Challenge

tlc

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I am going to make a big effort to try and photograph more humans! This months challenge has come at a good time :cheer:

This is the other man in my life, my husband Cam.

He complained the other day that I only take photos of the dog so I made him put his spunky hat on for a shot :laugh:

4076807727_0d05865d02.jpg

Wow this is great!

and hubba hubba :thumbsup:

TerraNik, very cute, I always love your photos :thumbsup:

A couple from this morning, I had a willing model in costume clothing

IMGP4294.jpg

IMGP4293.jpg

Those 2 are my faverites, would love to see them in a vintage look, if anyone wants to play with them

OMG, Terrnik that is fantastic, thanks so much, will PM you my email, can you please send me the files, so I can get them printed

Thanks again

Becandarch - nice composition :)

It's ok to perve with the rest of us, Bec doesn't mind! ;)

:) except I'm in photographer mode and looking at the photo and subject as an image and not if the subject was hot. :laugh: I'm in judge mode. I want to a seminar last night on what it takes to be a judge at the Aust Pro Photo Awards and I'm thinking about doing it. :)

However, I will be back with a few ideas that becandarch inspired me with. I just forced Alex to pose for me for a few photos for me (very reluctantly).

Nice shots Pandii, Sam makes a great model, I had a go too, the first one is the aged preset on LR and the second one is Antique light,

IMGP4293-2.jpg

IMGP4294-2.jpg

I did a bitof white vignetting around the outside to give it more of an aged look but not sure if I like it?

TN are you using light room?

Love the first two TLC, the last one still isnt doing it for me ;)

Not a good shot

Anytime you need human models TLC, there are very willing ones here and they dont mind getting dressed up of being posed. can you also email them to me thanks heaps.

Edited by Pandii

Becandarch - nice composition :)

It's ok to perve with the rest of us, Bec doesn't mind! ;)

:) You make me laugh woman. I have told him to expect the camera in his perdy face this month :laugh:

JS - Justice has the poor me face down to a T! I really like the 3rd one.

Pandii those shots are great! I actually like the 3rd one best. I love her freckles :)

Thanks Becandcharch, I actually feel I can play with you big kids now ;)

Is it wrong to want my computer updated new photo editing software and a course on how to use it all for christmas

Ash, thanks so much for starting all this :)