Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I will be at Wanneroo ;) I am taking a walk on the wild side in Group 3!

Oooh showing what breed?

An adult Pointer who belongs to a friend and possibly a baby Lab :laugh:

Love the Christmas collars too!

You handling a Lab?! :thumbsup::(:(

Yes I love those Xmas collars, too!!! If mine wore collars round the house I'd be tempted to buy/try make some myself ;)

Did anyone see Xolo's breed feature in Dogs life? I thought it was pretty good.

But I was wondering wazzat, did they edit what you said a lot?

Reading dogs life again made me realise what a crap mag it is, full of generic information.

http://www.thepetchef.com.au/scart/product...?cat=2&pg=3

If you scroll down that page it's the third item.

It's taking up valuable space in my freezer :thumbsup:

ewwww looks like it's whole....I could just cope with the smell when defrosting and feeding minced green tripe, but as far as cutting it up for them as well - sorry Mim looks like you're on your own there :mad

:) I'll never get rid of it :)

I'll take it if you're not too far from me ;)

Please tell me you live close to North Perth? :)

nope sorry ;) I'm near Midland

I order from them about once every 2-3 weeks (if i remember to). First time I went into the store/office and talked with the owner guy because I was unsure what to get and how much to feed. So after he helped me a bit I paid there and took it home. Now I just order online, you choose your payment method (I do cash) and can choose to have it delivered (it costs less than $5) or pickup (free). They say to leave an esky out or the food won't be left but I am home when they deliver and don't have an esky so I just meet the delivery guy outside.

Everything comes in bags and it's usually defrosted a bit when it reaches me so it's yucky and leaking juices.

Edited by Mim

Thanks, mim :) I went through the order process waiting for a page to tell me what day it would be delivered and a payment page but all of a sudden it told me that my order was successfully placed :thumbsup: I don't know what day it will be delivered and I don't have an esky, so instead of backing out of the order, I replied to the automated email saying I would prefer to pickup now and what day can I pick it up. The order process is a bit anti user friendly for first time order placers!! :mad

You handling a Lab?! :):thumbsup::mad

Are you implying I can't handle a Lab? :):)

Can anyone please tell me anything about The Pet Chef? Do we buy online and it gets delivered or we pickup from somewhere? How much is delivery? ;)

The Pet Chef is in Midland. No idea if they do deliveries although they do have a van.

Are you implying I can't handle a Lab? :):mad

:) No not at all, just didn't see you as someone wanting to handle a Lab! ;)

Yeah, well, my dogs are reject show dogs atm so may as well change Groups :thumbsup: And friend asked if I could show his dog ;) Might go for a play with the Lab puppy before the show though if it is entered... I might not be any good at handling it :) (And Lab puppy is "it" as I have no idea if I what sex puppy I may be given :eek: )

Are you implying I can't handle a Lab? :):mad

:) No not at all, just didn't see you as someone wanting to handle a Lab! ;)

Yeah, well, my dogs are reject show dogs atm so may as well change Groups :thumbsup: And friend asked if I could show his dog ;) Might go for a play with the Lab puppy before the show though if it is entered... I might not be any good at handling it :) (And Lab puppy is "it" as I have no idea if I what sex puppy I may be given :eek: )

When will you be showing the pup and where? LOVE lab pups!!

Can anyone please tell me anything about The Pet Chef? Do we buy online and it gets delivered or we pickup from somewhere? How much is delivery? :p
Thanks, mim :cheer: I went through the order process waiting for a page to tell me what day it would be delivered and a payment page but all of a sudden it told me that my order was successfully placed :D I don't know what day it will be delivered and I don't have an esky, so instead of backing out of the order, I replied to the automated email saying I would prefer to pickup now and what day can I pick it up. The order process is a bit anti user friendly for first time order placers!! :)

After Mim put up the link to the Pet Chef yesterday, I did an online order. A couple of hours later the guy rang me because he said he recognised I was a new customer and just wanted to go through my order.

I ordered bits of everything :D He wanted to know what animals I had, who was getting what and if I was feeding them anything else.

He was very nice, very knowledgeable, and very helpful :D

He also mentioned for my area, that delivery would be Wednesday.

If this works out and the stuff he provides is good, I'll never have to go shopping for cat and dog food ever again! :laugh:

Thanks Mim :o

Some pics of my boy wolf doing some training :o

69393_1582377192782_1036264802_1606370_5714072_n.jpg

I love his recall - he is so fast and enthusiastic he sometimes comes slamming into me :D Im used to Bondis "do i have to?" slooww recall haha

67209_1582377872799_1036264802_1606372_6698758_n.jpg

And with his heeling- he is so enthusiastic he sometimes forges... whereas with Bondi I had problems with lagging- but he is getting there :D Has just started obedience (having his 4th class on monday :D )

My two are such different dogs! :laugh:

71613_1582376152756_1036264802_1606367_1744081_n.jpg

RS, I am unlikely to ever own a group 3 dog as much as there are a few breeds in the group I really like. It is too stressful having dogs showing in different groups. I don't mind showing in any group for someone else particularly when I am not showing any of my own :laugh:

Show is on Sat 27th Nov at the Wanneroo Ag Show. I still need to confirm if pup will be there :o

Wolf looks great :D