Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

ok editing to add, i cant get to the traino so scratch that i am coming in the morning =/ ahha I have to find out when this is actually due so im not stressing too much

my two are also due for a bath and i think tomorrow will be the first chance i get in a while haha

So you're not coming then, Rach? If you're not coming, I will leave Ruby at home and just bring Millie :D

I dont think she is coming Katie. I am just bringing one dog too!!

Don't you only have one or is there something you need to tell us ;) :D

So you're not coming then, Rach? If you're not coming, I will leave Ruby at home and just bring Millie :(

Don't you only have one or is there something you need to tell us :(:)

Lol, I have one dog and 2 cats, but I take my ghost dog to seminars and stuff and he is the one i use to demonstrate how much work we have been doing lol !!

So you're not coming then, Rach? If you're not coming, I will leave Ruby at home and just bring Millie :(

Don't you only have one or is there something you need to tell us :p :(

Lol, I have one dog and 2 cats, but I take my ghost dog to seminars and stuff and he is the one i use to demonstrate how much work we have been doing lol !!

:)

:) I've got one of those....his name is 'Perfect' and he's my 200 dog!!!!!

Don't you only have one or is there something you need to tell us :p :(

Cos I was eating dinner at the time :) But I am thinking of letting them up for a cuddle shortly :mad I don't let them up every night, and they haven't even attempted to get back up since they were up last time. Too much sunshine today, I am sooooo tired, can barely stay awake! And I'm sunburnt :rofl: I was the idiot who didn't put sunscreen on! :eek:

Cos I was eating dinner at the time :cry: But I am thinking of letting them up for a cuddle shortly :grouphug: I don't let them up every night, and they haven't even attempted to get back up since they were up last time. Too much sunshine today, I am sooooo tired, can barely stay awake! And I'm sunburnt :cry: I was the idiot who didn't put sunscreen on! :grouphug:

I went to bed at 8pm, I got him, had something to eat and then got a migraine, thought i was dying. Have not had a bad headache like that in maybe 3 years or so...