Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Guest belgian.blue
It's raining here :) .

We got a quick shower too.

In the middle of making cupcakes, heard the rain and ran outside to stand in it. Ivy stayed under cover giving me a strange look :thanks:

I got soaked but gosh it was nice!

Fellow WA'er here - Hi All!! :o

Hi :o

thats ok mirawee, i gratuated 1996

Oh no I think I am the oldest!!!!!! *******Goes looking for grey hairs............................

Nope, sorry to say but I go alot further back than that and have the grey hairs to prove it. But I have Mirawee who is good enough to run my dog in agility and jumping while I watch. :):thanks:

I've entered Amber in the Classic :thanks: I haven't shown her since the Cocker show in November! I think her last show before that was the Cocker show the year before :o We only come out for special occasions :) So bad - no wonder I am not very good at it!! She goes ok for a dog that has had very little training. Not sure if there are any other inter bitches around that would be entered - We were the only ones at the Cocker show and there was one inter dog.

Sooo, valleywa.... I'll be up after you :thumbsup: I'm nervous about it but won't freak out til just before and then cry (not literally!) about how bad I am at it and try and teach her (and myself) all about showing in a couple of days :o Stoopid!!! Hmm maybe I'll try something different this year????

The Western Classic is just a big dog show with international judges for confirmation. They also have all the dog sports on over the weekend too on the bottom oval. It is on evenings from 6pm Febuary 6 to March 1st

I'll be at the classic Saturday and Sunday nights... Weim and Old English both nights...Valleywa you are welcome to sit with us again if you like - that way when people seek you out I can meet them too!!

Can someone please tell me more about this??

Or share a website link?

Pretty please ..

Thats ok, Chessie and choc Lab's look similar.. And there are 1000's of Kelpie x's around.

Lincoln isn't even 12 weeks and I won't be taking him to really public places like that until he is 17 weeks at least. (But he will be going to show class and shows before 17 weeks)

It would have been more embarrasing if you had gone up and said 'hi valleywa' :rofl:

Such a dad thing to do ;)

Tiggy I didn't realise you were in Perth metro, where are your staffords from? My bro has found a breeder he likes and is on a waiting list for a potential mating in June/July but I am trying to find out some stuff to help him before he gets the dog, which he just wants for a pet (I would love to have another dog to show but he won't let me :eek: ). :D

Such a dad thing to do :rofl:

Tiggy I didn't realise you were in Perth metro, where are your staffords from? My bro has found a breeder he likes and is on a waiting list for a potential mating in June/July but I am trying to find out some stuff to help him before he gets the dog, which he just wants for a pet (I would love to have another dog to show but he won't let me ;) ). :D

:eek: you can always train and show mine :D

Guest belgian.blue
anyone feeling hot today

Muggy, hot and bored at home :eek:

eta - I want to change my user name. any suggestions?

Edited by belgian.blue

I kinda feel like changing mine, but I think it's stuck :eek:

I want to change it to be obviously Chesapeake but I might just wait till I (one day) get a prefix and make it that.

(I just realised that my sig looks photo shopped but it's not :D )

Edited by valleywa