Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Are you looking at getting another dog now Tiggy :cry: ?

I've already got three :( so no not getting another one. The oldest is 10 this year so I always thought when he goes I'll stick with the two but if I could get a permit for three I'd be tempted to get a third for sure. I wish we were like NSW and didn't have to get the permit.

http://www.cityofswan.com/docs/documents/793/3920095752.pdf

That's the Swan Council form. Sounds like it's different to yours moosepup.

I couldn't get it to open??

This is the Rockingham one... :cry:

post-27684-1264587194_thumb.jpg

What's her prefix?? The puppy will be from RoyaltyChi.

There are back neighbours

Are they good neighbours? :(

I have only communicated with her via email but she seems really nice.

Guest belgian.blue

We're excited!!!

Ivy and I are booked in Collie to go camping over Easter for two nights. Going with my Dad and Brother.

Soooo is there anything I should be taking, apart from the obvious [bed, food, pooh bags etc]? Doubt I will let her do much off lead running, just in case she finds something bad to eat.

We're excited!!!

Ivy and I are booked in Collie to go camping over Easter for two nights. Going with my Dad and Brother.

Soooo is there anything I should be taking, apart from the obvious [bed, food, pooh bags etc]? Doubt I will let her do much off lead running, just in case she finds something bad to eat.

Make sure you take some sort of first aid kit, at least bandages, tweezers etc just in case something happens.

If your dogs are anything like mine they always get injured on a public holiday when the vet's cost a fortune!

Congratulations Moosepup :( And have fun waiting for your new puppy :mad Although does a Chi really count as a third dog? :cry:

Thank you... I know! Did they really have to make me go through the whole application process?? It's barely a dog. :(

Guest belgian.blue
We're excited!!!

Make sure you take some sort of first aid kit, at least bandages, tweezers etc just in case something happens.

If your dogs are anything like mine they always get injured on a public holiday when the vet's cost a fortune!

Where can you buy doggy first aid kits without having to buy them online? For a reasonable price? Or should I just buy one online maybe?

Still something worth having in the car anyways!

Guest belgian.blue
Good it's not just me :) . I need to get some woodchips down in the garden beds. The other mulch blew away :grouphug: .

Do you get the Easterly winds? They are shocking!

We're excited!!!

Where can you buy doggy first aid kits without having to buy them online? For a reasonable price? Or should I just buy one online maybe?

Still something worth having in the car anyways!

I actually sell dog first aid kits on-line - not that I posted that comment before to get a sale lol

They have everything in them you'd ever need plus a book - emergency first aid for your dog.

You can find them on www.dogkingdom.com.au under the for your hound section/first aid supplies

If you want one and live near Thornlie I'll deliver to you free but no pressure!

Guest belgian.blue
I actually sell dog first aid kits on-line - not that I posted that comment before to get a sale lol

They have everything in them you'd ever need plus a book - emergency first aid for your dog.

You can find them on www.dogkingdom.com.au under the for your hound section/first aid supplies

If you want one and live near Thornlie I'll deliver to you free but no pressure!

Oooo looks good and free delivery! Very tempting but maybe a little more than I wanted to spend but now I know you do them :grouphug: I'm in Vic Park, so very close.

What size is bag when it's all packed up? Weight if that isn't too much to ask.

And does it have the stuff to make a dogs blood clot? Like when you snip a toenail too short :)

Guest belgian.blue
BB - I have seen dog first aid kits at City Farmers. I've seen small ones with essentials in it and then bigger ones with lots of extra stuff.

Ooo really? Must have walked past them last time I was there but I will go check them out.

BB - I have seen dog first aid kits at City Farmers. I've seen small ones with essentials in it and then bigger ones with lots of extra stuff.

Ooo really? Must have walked past them last time I was there but I will go check them out.

Yep at the Bedford store they are near the shampoos and supplements but not sure where in the other stores. I think the standard price is around $50.

Also for clotting a cut quick you can just use corn flour. I've used normal flour for the one time I snipped a nail and it worked just as well :)

Guest belgian.blue

Yep at the Bedford store they are near the shampoos and supplements but not sure where in the other stores. I think the standard price is around $50.

Also for clotting a cut quick you can just use corn flour. I've used normal flour for the one time I snipped a nail and it worked just as well :)

I'm sure they'd also work well if I hurt myself too, just add a packet of bandaids and we're set hehe.

Most CF are the same so I'll go check out Belmont!

<adds cornflour to the shopping list>