Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

[are you lovely ladies on the top of bottom oval?? if you are on the top i can watch :(

Bottom oval :) We only use the top oval for State Champs :p

ahhh drats i wont be able to watch as we start at 9 and i really want to record gradings and placings :(a nd watch the baby boys do their things so i know what i got to do :(

but i will try bring kelari down for a toilet break and get hubby to record for a bit :eek: after the babies are out of the ring.

i am handling other dogs and bitches so need to stay close though too so that makes it hard

Just got an urgant email from a friend in Perth. A friend of hers, rung her to get the word out that his STafford has run away.

Lost - Entire male Stafford in the Forrest Road, Armadale area (across from Forrest Rd Fresh)

Black brindle with no ID only a slip collar, we have no photos of him to circulate, approx 3 years old

Answers to the name "Oogy" and is very friendly and will go to anyone

Much loved pet of a friend who is wheelchair bound pensioner

Any responses can be forwarded to Alison at [email protected] or 0408 945 081

The owner is distraught over losing his best friend who, for those who want to know, pretty much moved a mountain to escape the yard

oh not good i hope he is found soon

I'll probably get there around 10am, I value my sleepins too much! :o

Don't eat all the biccies before I get there! :p

i'll save you a slice of store brought mud cake if you come visit me :D

If I can get someone to doggysit Ruby I will come visit :) Or you could come down to us to visit :laugh:

Thanks mirawee!! Your biccies are yummo!!

Its really raining here at the moment. not being far from Canine.. I think we could be in for a really wet day tomorrow :laugh:

RnR you are not allowed to say that rofl :) so a change of clothes may be in order he hehehehehe good thing we can wear weather proof jackets :p have just been outside and the weather is cloudy as :D what happened to the predicted sunshine????? i said to hubby i haven't been to an august show where it hasn't rained think i am a jinx ooops.

rrubystart i will try get away and come visit :D babies should be finished by ten so will try pop down to say hi before some of the older boy si want to watch are in :o if hubby isn't asleep hehehehehehee

Definitely going to be a City Farmers. Going to put a bit of pressure on Better Pets and Gardens I think. The service at Midland's Better Pets is fantastic so I'll still be going there!

Hey anyone know what that new store is across from Maccas in Midland? I though it looked like a City Farmers maybe.

Agility was good as we got lots of Stauss cuddles :( I really don't think Ptolomy could have gotten better if she tried - spunky boy with oh so brilliant a personality :banghead:

In terms of the trial both Abbey and Jenna decided that they had never been taught how to weave (think we might need to start training straight entries again!) but both went clear in Jumping :banghead: Unfortunately Abbey's clear in Masters doesn't count at this stage as the Scribe didn't put a time in making her Q and NQ :banghead: Hopefully that will change once the judge can be contacted :banghead: What made it even sadder was 4 dogs who either DQed or NQed got called out as qualifiers!

ETA: The service at BP&G in Midland is great - pity their prices are so high! I get dry food so much cheaper at a Stockfeeder even after the DogsWest discount!

Edited by mirawee

No luck for Toby either due to a handler error involving me hesitating about which jump to send him over and him taking that as a signal we were done. :( Otherwise enthusiasm was improving and he got to do his beloved chute. :banghead:

I got to meet the lovely Strauss and have many many Toller cuddles :banghead:

However the best bit for me was when most people had gone I got Toby out of the car and he was comfortable enought to play iSqueak and then he played with Quigley the irish terrier and they got along great. :banghead: I am hoping that he will soon be feeling more confident at K9. :banghead:

I took 284 photos today and will post some of Strauss if Ptolomy gives me permisson too.

Edited by valleyCBR

No luck for Toby either due to a handler error involving me hesitating about which jump to send him over and him taking that as a signal we were done. :laugh: Otherwise enthusiasm was improving and he got to do his beloved chute. ;)

I got to meet the lovely Strauss and have many many Toller cuddles :)

However the best bit for me was when most people had gone I got Toby out of the car and he was comfortable enought to play iSqueak and then he played with Quigley the irish terrier and they got along great. :D I am hoping that he will soon be feeling more confident at K9. ;)

I took 284 photos today and will post some of Strauss if Ptolomy gives me permisson too.

Toby sounds like he is doing very well :laugh:

pleeeease Ptolomy :(