Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Are there any kind people out there who have their Canine News nearby who could tell me the schedule for the ACWA teams & games trial this weekend? I am trying to work out if I can get to the footy or not :thumbsup:

Not me sorry Amy.

Awesome harnesses on free shipping in Clean Run though! I got one for Lincoln for tracking.

I just ordered the comfort flex collars, been eyeing them off for a while, free shipping yay :) .

It was great to go to the show yesterday and see the Xolos, even more stunning in real life, or 'unique looking' according to my OH :) :D It was lovely to meet you too J ;)

I had intended to see some of the agility, but time flew by and I had to get off to see my great aunt whose JR had been attacked by another dog :D

I did manage to see some Cresties on the way out though and got some crestie puppy cuddles :love: I've never seen a crestie puppy before and OMG she was the most adorable little sweetie. She gave me kisses all over my face and made the cutest noises :D Did I mention how adorable she was :laugh:

It was great to go to the show yesterday and see the Xolos, even more stunning in real life, or 'unique looking' according to my OH :) :D It was lovely to meet you too J ;)

I had intended to see some of the agility, but time flew by and I had to get off to see my great aunt whose JR had been attacked by another dog :D

I did manage to see some Cresties on the way out though and got some crestie puppy cuddles :love: I've never seen a crestie puppy before and OMG she was the most adorable little sweetie. She gave me kisses all over my face and made the cutest noises :D Did I mention how adorable she was :laugh:

It was great to meet you guys and talk "normal" your OH had me in fits of laughter, sorry about the rudeness of the show people I am afraid thats just how they are!! ( well how I have found the majority!!) not all but a great deal!

As long as they look the part!! they at times forget their manners!!

Hope your Jack Russell was ok and your g Aunt is coping.

J

Oh yeah I was going to go up and visit you WX but I forgot! Never mind, I got to talk to Taha Daha when Rach bought her down to the bottom oval, she was making some peculiar noises :D What a funny girl.

hahahaha Amy, she was quite funny wasn't she at that point. I told Jacqi she was crying but I don't quite think she was crying. My friend from tafe loved it down there, really loved the atmosphere of the agility. We both want another dog so bad ahahhaa

HI WA thread :eek: Just wondering if anyone can tell me when the next DNA blood test will be held at the canine grounds. The dates are wrong in the latest Canine News and I cant seem to bring up the Dogswest website to see the updated times!!! Thanks :o and go the Dockers :D

:o

Ok, ok, my little brag from yesterday... :) :D

Clever little Buzz Whippet won Baby in Group! He was a little superstar and as always, had a ball playing with other dogs and people alike :laugh: Was nice to meet Amypie, and it's always lovely to catch up with vCBR and ST :D

Diana Andersen took some lovely pics of my clever little man, am very excited about the future with him!

Here he is, he'll be 5 months old next Monday :eek: My bubba is growing up :cry::laugh:

Buzz298101.jpg

Buzz298102.jpg

Buzz298103.jpg

Buzzhead29810.jpg

HI WA thread :) Just wondering if anyone can tell me when the next DNA blood test will be held at the canine grounds. The dates are wrong in the latest Canine News and I cant seem to bring up the Dogswest website to see the updated times!!! Thanks :laugh: and go the Dockers :laugh:

Haley - the dates on the dogswest site are 10/8, 8/9 and 11/10 and to be there by 6.45 pm

Hope that helps :eek:

No comment on the Dockers :cry:

HI WA thread :) Just wondering if anyone can tell me when the next DNA blood test will be held at the canine grounds. The dates are wrong in the latest Canine News and I cant seem to bring up the Dogswest website to see the updated times!!! Thanks :laugh: and go the Dockers :laugh:

Haley - the dates on the dogswest site are 10/8, 8/9 and 11/10 and to be there by 6.45 pm

Hope that helps :eek:

No comment on the Dockers :o

thanks lab rat I finally managed to get on the web site then and seen the dates and time, thanks for your help :cry:

PD888 what great pics of Buzz.....I like whippies, they are so damn cute!! Mind you I like most long beaked dogs!!

My RR friend has a trio of Whippy girls along with her herd of RR's, the youngest you may have seen in the ring!! She is a littlebrindle ratbag!!

I have also met Jimmy the Whippet a number of times at Perth shows. You probably know him too!

J

Cheers J - he's ok, just had a small bite on his leg but he's a tough little feller - vet checked him today and gave him the all clear. How did you get on after we left? Did you repeat your success in the group winners class?

:eek:

Ok, ok, my little brag from yesterday... :laugh::cry:

Clever little Buzz Whippet won Baby in Group! He was a little superstar and as always, had a ball playing with other dogs and people alike :laugh: Was nice to meet Amypie, and it's always lovely to catch up with vCBR and ST :o

Congratulations, he is gorgeous and great photos :)

HI WA thread :laugh: Just wondering if anyone can tell me when the next DNA blood test will be held at the canine grounds. The dates are wrong in the latest Canine News and I cant seem to bring up the Dogswest website to see the updated times!!! Thanks :eek:and go the Dockers :laugh:

:)

HI WA thread :D Just wondering if anyone can tell me when the next DNA blood test will be held at the canine grounds. The dates are wrong in the latest Canine News and I cant seem to bring up the Dogswest website to see the updated times!!! Thanks :D and go the Dockers :laugh:

:)

:o So do they have any chance at the GF??????? Being a diehard EAGLES fan I havent been taking ANY notice at all.... :laugh::eek::cry: I also stupidly joined up for footy tipping at work this year :D and Ive been a bit like the WCE's, havent moved any higher than 5 from the bottom!!! Dont think Ill waste my money next year!!

Oh yeah I was going to go up and visit you WX but I forgot! Never mind, I got to talk to Taha Daha when Rach bought her down to the bottom oval, she was making some peculiar noises :laugh: What a funny girl.

ahh Rachel she always makes those odd noises! You should see her on my videos when we all go into perth ( I think its just being young!!)

lolol :):laugh:

Nah Taha Daha is a big baby and has separation problems, they are so bonded to me its a tad embarassing at times, I watched some agility from the side behind the cars but didnt want to come to close or upset any dogs. It amazes me the agility and the sheer wonder of going around and remembering where you are going, I am in awe of you all who do it!

Big pat on the back to all that do it, in my eyes you are all winners!

j

J

Cheers J - he's ok, just had a small bite on his leg but he's a tough little feller - vet checked him today and gave him the all clear. How did you get on after we left? Did you repeat your success in the group winners class?

:eek:

Ok, ok, my little brag from yesterday... :laugh::cry:

Clever little Buzz Whippet won Baby in Group! He was a little superstar and as always, had a ball playing with other dogs and people alike :laugh: Was nice to meet Amypie, and it's always lovely to catch up with vCBR and ST :o

Congratulations, he is gorgeous and great photos :)

CONGRATS PD 888 on your baby in Group

No we just won our breed ( well its not hard is it!)

But the dogs were well behaved and thats all I can ask for.

J