Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Congratulations on your new pup! Allie is adorable and I am excited to see how big she gets! My brother works in Fremantle so I will tell him to let me knoe if he ever spots Allie out and about for a cappucino :thumbsup:

ETA 3000 posts later and I learn how to quote a couple of people at once!!!

I still can't do this... :laugh::laugh:

You just click on 'quote' at the bottom of each post you want to quote, and then click on 'add reply' at the bottom of the page and voila! You quote multiple posts! :)

Sheesh you lot can talk!! :cheer: I think Ive read about 6 pages to catch up!!

First request - can you please all stop talking about Cleanrun...............I am determined NOT to go back to their site and buy lots of things I dont need............. :(

Second request - no more cute-as-a-button puppy pictures please. I, like a few others her am getting extremely puppy-clucky but cannot at this time have a puppster!!

Thankyou........ :(:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well after a week of Ridgeback Gastro, we now have Kelpie Gastro.....Yay!!! The only difference is Zola asks to go out - Wandy doesnt :(

Thankfully though Ive been on nightshift, so havent had to clean up any mess... ;) :D

The rug on the dining floor is getting nice and clean though!! Second wash in a week this morning....

Poor kids - I like the way they get it a week after each other, every time!! Zola had ABs with hers, but given its a weekend in the sticks, poor Wandy will just have to make do with pumpkin and Peptosyl, which she loves.................not!

We have had two bobtails visiting this week, and trying to dig a hole to who knows where right outside the front sliding door, much to Zolas disgust!! Hilarious dog, she is soooooo interested in the bobbies - let her out and she is just fascinated, follows them and jumps every time they move towards her!! I dont mind her having a "controlled look", wouldnt trust what she would she do if I want there though!!

Sheesh you lot can talk!! :cheer: I think Ive read about 6 pages to catch up!!

First request - can you please all stop talking about Cleanrun...............I am determined NOT to go back to their site and buy lots of things I dont need............. :(

Second request - no more cute-as-a-button puppy pictures please. I, like a few others her am getting extremely puppy-clucky but cannot at this time have a puppster!!

Thankyou........ :(:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well after a week of Ridgeback Gastro, we now have Kelpie Gastro.....Yay!!! The only difference is Zola asks to go out - Wandy doesnt :(

Thankfully though Ive been on nightshift, so havent had to clean up any mess... ;) :D

The rug on the dining floor is getting nice and clean though!! Second wash in a week this morning....

Poor kids - I like the way they get it a week after each other, every time!! Zola had ABs with hers, but given its a weekend in the sticks, poor Wandy will just have to make do with pumpkin and Peptosyl, which she loves.................not!

We have had two bobtails visiting this week, and trying to dig a hole to who knows where right outside the front sliding door, much to Zolas disgust!! Hilarious dog, she is soooooo interested in the bobbies - let her out and she is just fascinated, follows them and jumps every time they move towards her!! I dont mind her having a "controlled look", wouldnt trust what she would she do if I want there though!!

I have heard that sweet potato and turkey works wonders for an upset tummy - hope they are well soon

Thanks for that Mas - I quite forgot that sweet potato works too!!

I found some ABs in the fridge, the same that Zola was on, but dont think Ill tempt fate by giving any to Wandy!! She usually gets over things pretty quick! Poor little love :(

Hopefully Wandy recovers quickly Lab_Rat!

Good luck to everyone competing at the State Obedience Trial tonight. Mare still has her legs

crossed so I am staying home. I am also very glad I didn't enter Varda - due to the mare but mainly due to how hot it is today! Hopefully the cool change comes before the comp starts.

Thanks Mirawee! I hope your mare hurries up and has her baby!! My one and only experience with foaling was about 15years ago! Missed the whole bloody thing! The mare was nice and ready, waxed up and all that, kept going out and checking on her. She had the damn thing between half hourly checks!! Not impressed.....But at least all went well and there were no dramas whatsoever!

It is so windy down here! Hope it settles down later as we want to do some raking and burning!! Wind isnt hot though which is nice!

I hope it cools down for the Obedience!!!

Congratulations on your new pup! Allie is adorable and I am excited to see how big she gets! My brother works in Fremantle so I will tell him to let me knoe if he ever spots Allie out and about for a cappucino :(

I still can't do this... :(:thumbsup:

I am testing!!

You just click on 'quote' at the bottom of each post you want to quote, and then click on 'add reply' at the bottom of the page and voila! You quote multiple posts! :thumbsup:

Sheesh you lot can talk!! :( I think Ive read about 6 pages to catch up!!

First request - can you please all stop talking about Cleanrun...............I am determined NOT to go back to their site and buy lots of things I dont need............. ;)

Thankyou........ :cheer: ;) :D

Thankfully though Ive been on nightshift, so havent had to clean up any mess... :( :(

By jove I think I have done it! wooohoooooo

Thanks Mirawee! I hope your mare hurries up and has her baby!! My one and only experience with foaling was about 15years ago! Missed the whole bloody thing! The mare was nice and ready, waxed up and all that, kept going out and checking on her. She had the damn thing between half hourly checks!! Not impressed.....But at least all went well and there were no dramas whatsoever!

It is so windy down here! Hope it settles down later as we want to do some raking and burning!! Wind isnt hot though which is nice!

I hope it cools down for the Obedience!!!

Congratulations on your new pup! Allie is adorable and I am excited to see how big she gets! My brother works in Fremantle so I will tell him to let me knoe if he ever spots Allie out and about for a cappucino :(

I still can't do this... :(:thumbsup:

I am testing!!

You just click on 'quote' at the bottom of each post you want to quote, and then click on 'add reply' at the bottom of the page and voila! You quote multiple posts! :thumbsup:

hope this is it!

Sheesh you lot can talk!! :( I think Ive read about 6 pages to catch up!!

First request - can you please all stop talking about Cleanrun...............I am determined NOT to go back to their site and buy lots of things I dont need............. ;)

Thankyou........ :cheer: ;) :D

Thankfully though Ive been on nightshift, so havent had to clean up any mess... :( :(

By jove I think I have done it! wooohoooooo

woohoooo ahh ******* it I muffed up agin!!

Edited by Wazzat Xolo

Lincoln's dad Bullet won BIS today!!!!!! :D

Brilliant! What show? Does he qualify for his Grand now?

LabRat, mare isn't actually due until next weekend and if she wasn't showing signs of foaling I wouldn't care. But she can't get much readier without spitting the leech out!

Lincoln's dad Bullet won BIS today!!!!!! :laugh:

Brilliant! What show? Does he qualify for his Grand now?

LabRat, mare isn't actually due until next weekend and if she wasn't showing signs of foaling I wouldn't care. But she can't get much readier without spitting the leech out!

He just need to make up points but he has done it in style with a BIS, RUBIS, 3xBIG and several RUIG :laugh:

Well done to Bullet! :confused:

OK finally just did my Clean Run order :clap: Spent waaaaaay too much :clap:

I decided on 22" cool coats for both girls. Also ordered them one of those ComfortFlex collars each, berry for Ruby and orange for Moo. Will do as Tiggy suggested and just get black leads, at least they should stay looking clean! :confused:

I am putting off my Clean Run order :confused: I am trying to decide if I want to buy all the Susan Salo DVD's or not :clap:

Lincoln showed ok this morning :clap: He loves tugging (yeah I have given up the thought of doing retrieving with him :eek: ) and was happy to tug in the under cover area with dogs all around :confused:

We are also starting puppy agility on Tuesday :rofl:

Ruby has been tugging since a pup so any damage I have done to her "soft mouth" for retrieving has already been done :confused: But I think I am going to step up her retrieving and agility training now and lay off obedience for a while with her, so I can focus on the Moo and her obedience :confused:

Nope you don't want to buy all the CleanRun Susan Salo dvds vCBR :confused: .

RS Do you know what Ptolomy's verdict on the 18" cool coat was for her kids??

I know that! The 18" cool coat was fit for a Mini Poodle :confused: And Trick who I think was a similar size to Ness is getting a 20"