Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

naw cute!!!

I had a friend whom always wanted to take some photos of animals.. So of course I had offered my boys!

Here are just two of the millions he took

john2.jpg

john3.jpg

john1.jpg

I am totally in love with them! His work is awesome! I cant wait till we get to do t all over again!

naw cute!!!

I had a friend whom always wanted to take some photos of animals.. So of course I had offered my boys!

john1.jpg

I am totally in love with them! His work is awesome! I cant wait till we get to do t all over again!

Love this one :rofl: It's so hard to photograph a black dog to

naw cute!!!

Here are just two of the millions he took

john2.jpg

john3.jpg

john1.jpg

Awesome pics!! Did he have a black background? I love the effect of the black dog on a black background :rofl::rofl:

he had an awesome set up..

Black sheeting, lights etc..

Wanted to try it out at our house to make sure the boys were cosy and relaxed.. and the amount of lying down Ben did he couldn't get more relaxed!!

John is always looking at new things to start taking photos of.. and for his first shooting session he did an absolute awesome job! I am more than pleased with them!

I had a vet appoinment with Toby today and he got accupuncture. He was such a patient boy and was falling asleep even with all those needles in him! He is officialy retired from all repetitve jumping activties so this rules out obedience and Rally at higher levels, so someone may become a tracking dog as well as the best foot warmer in the world! :rofl:

RS and Amypie I won't be making it tomorrow as I have to help strip paint off of doorframes as a favour to the parents :rofl:

Poor Toby :rofl: I don't know much about acupuncture but I think it sucks all this energy out of them (hopefully bad energy!) that makes them all sleepy. Ruby has had acupunture twice and I was told she would probably fall asleep once the needles were in. I didn't believe her, but sure enough, Ruby laid down and her eyes got very droopy, with all these needles hanging out of her :rofl: When the needles came out, they were all bendy.

No worries about tomorrow, hopefully Amy and Candice are still on for tomorrow? We can do a walk too girls seeing there will be a smaller number, if you're up for it. Candice and I did the walk and it was just lovely :rofl:

Well, I've caved :rofl: My two furbabies are up on the lounge next to me :rofl: (on a sheet!) I said to myself, if I was told they wouldn't be here next week, would I let them up for cuddles? Of course the answer was YES, so I decided this is something I'd like to let them do for a while.. until they abuse the privelege :rofl:

I have Ruby snuggled against me, and Millie next to her. Took quite a bit of coaxing to get them up though :rofl: Millie got up, decided it was too weird for her, then got down! Got Ruby up, and she didn't get off :rofl: When I tried calling Millie back up to join us, Ruby took that as an invite to snuggle closer so I am having snuggles with my baby girl who always gets pushed away by Millie, and now Millie is laying on the end. They look content! But downside, I can't easily move if I need to :rofl:

Welcome to the darkside RS :rofl: Right now I've got Muddy sleeping next to me after a bit of a wrestle (resulting in my face accidentally getting scratched - my fault), Sarge is on one of the other couches, belly up like a dead cockroach and Daina is passed out on the floor with a toy in her mouth, another under her stomach and another under her leg :rofl: Ah, dogs :rofl:

Yay for doggies on the lounge :rofl::rofl:

Agreed! my poor best not get use to it though, were moving back to my mums while we build and she has said no dogs on the new leather couch :rofl: sure thing mum :rofl:

Anyway thought I'd give it another crack at putting up some picks

DSC01900.jpg

DSC01891.jpg

God it's a hard life at our house! Mum studies and I'll study the inside of my eyelids...

DSC01898.jpg

My new favourite who couldn't love that face :rofl:

ETA: tiggy I love the photos god it makes me want a new pup!

Oh and I love Ben's photo he's such a spunk

Edited by Vader's mum

Thanks all! Yes they are very high Maintenance but as I like to say another way of saying good qualiy....

Tiggy this is Kenobi you may remember our little vader didnt quiet make it home to us :rofl: Maybe I should change my name?

RottienRags I have always loved rotties your boy is so Gorgeous I would love one as our next dog but OH has his heart on a doux de bordeaux eekkkk lucky me! I'd love a boxer too haha the list is endless I figure if I can deal with a beagle then others will be ummm easy (haha yep sure)

Shimi isn't backwards in coming forwards, she's just a bit smaller than the others. Her other favourite game is round the Whippets up, Kelpie style LOL

IMG_2489.jpg

I'm loving these pics RSG is taking :rofl:

congratulations on the new pup Tiggy!, im envious. she is lovely

Thanks all! Yes they are very high Maintenance but as I like to say another way of saying good qualiy....

Tiggy this is Kenobi you may remember our little vader didnt quiet make it home to us :scared: Maybe I should change my name?

RottienRags I have always loved rotties your boy is so Gorgeous I would love one as our next dog but OH has his heart on a doux de bordeaux eekkkk lucky me! I'd love a boxer too haha the list is endless I figure if I can deal with a beagle then others will be ummm easy (haha yep sure)

Sorry about that VM, Kenobi is keeping with the theme I see :eek: .

All these puppy photos make me think of sleepless nights and the 2am toilet outings :scared:

Like you Rubystar I love beagle puppies :eek: but can't see me ever getting one now.

Enjoy your get together today - the sun is shinning over here, and I actually have shorts on :eek: , but I think afternoon showers are forecast.