Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Happy Birthday Tiggy!!! :laugh:

When I had Duncan, I bought everything in purple for him as it suited his colouring so well! He never complained! :D He even had a purple rain jacket with pink flowers on it :D

Dont lie its because purple is your favorite colour lol :D :rofl: You are quite lucky with the goldies, cream goes with any colour :cheer:

So sorry to hear about Shimi Tiggy and RSG :D

okay the count so far as we are still contracting is 10 7 girls 3 boys 1 little girl born sleeping so 6 girls 3 boys same as last litter so far.

Way to go :laugh:

Tiggy - dont worry about Pea having pink stuff, I would LOVE Mason to have a few pink things but OH forbids it :rofl: Is he arriving on Monday?

Louis has loads of pink stuff, real men carry off pink so well :D

Happy Birthday Tiggy :D I hope Pea brings you all the joy in the world :cheer:

Happy Birthday Tiggy!!! :laugh:

When I had Duncan, I bought everything in purple for him as it suited his colouring so well! He never complained! :D He even had a purple rain jacket with pink flowers on it :D

Dont lie its because purple is your favorite colour lol :rofl::cheer: You are quite lucky with the goldies, cream goes with any colour :D

Yeah, OK, you got me, it is my fave colour but it did suit Duncan really well. And with Paddy being similar in colour, I suspect he may sport a lot of purple as well! :D

BIG Hugs Tiggy :laugh:

Emery - time for an update 5 is not enough........

*********Jacqui and the WA crew just wanted to say thank you for dobbing me into Clean Run. This morning they have sent through a $100 gift voucher.

So that we can all share - any suggestions on the best way we can go about it. I did think that perhaps I could coordinate a bulk order and we could use the voucher for the postage side of things - so a bit like everybody having free shipping. Any other suggestions??**********

Thats wonderful news Ptolomy, they had a BIG giggle at the DOL antics and the excitement at the CR arrivals that I told them off!!

Tiggy sorry to hear about Shimi, just remember things happen for a reason, allbeit very hard.

I hope to see anyone who is going at the Canine Show on Sunday .

J

OK bulk order it is then - if postage is more than $100 then I suggest we divide it equally between us :laugh:

I am not planning on keeping this open forever so it will only be available for one week, so don't miss out.......

It is probably easiest if people PM me with their order - the name of the product, the quantity and the price for the item and the overall total price and I will PM you back when I have you on the list with my bank details. I will be looking at finalizing orders midnight Sunday 7th November and payment will need to be made by Thursday 11th. I will place the order Friday 12th November.

I hope everybody is happy with this :laugh:

So Clean Run here we come...............order away :o

Woo Hoo!!!! Clean Run here I come!!! I'll pm you :o

OK bulk order it is then - if postage is more than $100 then I suggest we divide it equally between us :laugh:

I am not planning on keeping this open forever so it will only be available for one week, so don't miss out.......

It is probably easiest if people PM me with their order - the name of the product, the quantity and the price for the item and the overall total price and I will PM you back when I have you on the list with my bank details. I will be looking at finalizing orders midnight Sunday 7th November and payment will need to be made by Thursday 11th. I will place the order Friday 12th November.

I hope everybody is happy with this :laugh:

So Clean Run here we come...............order away :o

Happy Birthday Tiggy :laugh: You are catching up to me :laugh:

So when does Pea arrive and will Pea be his name?????

Pea arrives Monday and so far I haven't thought of another name and I'm so used to calling him Pea it might stay :o .

Hi everyone, I'm new. I wanted to say what a beautiful puppy Pea is :laugh:

I went to a place called thepetchef yesterday to get stuff for starting my dogs on a raw diet. I was wondering if anyone else in Perth has used their prepacked products and your thoughts on them?

Hey bigpaws I used to get the premade mix (scavengers find) but don't bother with it anymore. It's just a slush that doesn't clean their teeth or anything and it's pretty gross and goes off quickly.

I just order frames and necks and stuff from them, not the premade mix.

Pea is gorgeous tiggy :laugh: RSG breeds 'em well.