Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Yep that's how I think too Mason :)

2 years ago I was supposed to get a pup but he didn't turn out- so I think it wasn't meant to be, and this litter sounds perfect for what I want- so must be meant to be!

Hi everyone :)

Ive been watching this forum for a while and thought i'd join. Im a friend of Rach's and I think I have also met a few of you (don't know if you'd remember though) at dog shows/agility trials. I do not have a pure breed, hopefully that doesn't deter any of you. I've only got my Quinn, she's a Border Collie X Kelpie.

Ive been watching this forum for a while and thought i'd join. Im a friend of Rach's and I think I have also met a few of you (don't know if you'd remember though) at dog shows/agility trials. I do not have a pure breed, hopefully that doesn't deter any of you. I've only got my Quinn, she's a Border Collie X Kelpie.

YOU little stalker! Never be sad you have a cross bred DOG, and NEVER apologise for it Chelsey,!! Its YOU the owner that counts and makes the dog the great beings that they are! Hey mine havent even got hair and I love em!

Hope the lovely Quinn is ok after his travels at the beach!!!!

Get Quin all spoofed up and ready to educate some Xolos next Hols!!

J Welcome Chelsey

Edited by Wazzat Xolo

Your no friend of mine :p we just spend alot of time together :rofl: jokes haha

Quinn is amazing little puppy, don't worry about the fact she is crossed cos you two are doing so well in your training. But I'm pretty sure you have met Candice and of course Jacqi (unluuckkkyyyy :laugh: )

Guest english.ivy

Hello :)

Just wondering if anyone in Perth feeds the Black Hawk feline dry food? I currently have a sample bag and it's making some great changes in my feline but I can only get 20kg bag delivered. I don't want/can't afford to buy 20kg of cat food when I already buy 20kg of BH dog food.

So was wondering if anyone else buys the 20kg of dry BH feline and I could buy some of someone else? I'd be willing to pay whatever it works out to per kilo.

Just asking as if I can't then I'll have to feed her something else similar to BH as there is no way I'm buying 20kg of cat food for one cat! I don't pick up BH as I live over an hour away from Wendy and the Canine Assoc.

Welcome Chelsey :) Quinn is adorable.

Welcome Chelsea :) Quinn is lovely :D Nothing wrong with crossbreds - more with how some of them are bred ;)

Poor Booty is in "hospital" today :cry: He isn't happy and doesn't want to eat. Temp is up a bit for him (38.9C) and gums are a bit pale. Since it is my Friday at work Mum decided it was best to drop him off to the vet for them to monitor and do bloods on rather than leaving him at home on his own.

Hello :)

Just wondering if anyone in Perth feeds the Black Hawk feline dry food? I currently have a sample bag and it's making some great changes in my feline but I can only get 20kg bag delivered. I don't want/can't afford to buy 20kg of cat food when I already buy 20kg of BH dog food.

So was wondering if anyone else buys the 20kg of dry BH feline and I could buy some of someone else? I'd be willing to pay whatever it works out to per kilo.

Just asking as if I can't then I'll have to feed her something else similar to BH as there is no way I'm buying 20kg of cat food for one cat! I don't pick up BH as I live over an hour away from Wendy and the Canine Assoc.

Welcome Chelsey :) Quinn is adorable.

EI i don't feed the cat food but where do you live if you are my way i can grab the bags for you and drop them off when i go to canine

YOU little stalker! Never be sad you have a cross bred DOG, and NEVER apologise for it Chelsey,!! Its YOU the owner that counts and makes the dog the great beings that they are! Hey mine havent even got hair and I love em!

Hope the lovely Quinn is ok after his travels at the beach!!!!

Get Quin all spoofed up and ready to educate some Xolos next Hols!!

J Welcome Chelsey

Haha Jacqi I wasnt stalking just oberseving :)

I don't think the attack at the beach has phased Quinn much. She doesn't let anything get to her. I think she'll be fine :) I can't wait for her to meet the Xolo's, although not sure if Taha will like her, Quinn's sorta annoying sometimes! haha

Thanks everyone, she is very adorable :) Rach takes some really good photos of her :)

Guest english.ivy

Ask Wendy if you can split the bag up into 1 or 10kg bags. She is going to do that for me with my dog food :-)

Yeah Wendy has done that for me in the past but on her order forms for home delivery it only states 20kg or either cat of dog food.

Welcome Chelsea :) Quinn is lovely :D Nothing wrong with crossbreds - more with how some of them are bred ;)

Poor Booty is in "hospital" today :cry: He isn't happy and doesn't want to eat. Temp is up a bit for him (38.9C) and gums are a bit pale. Since it is my Friday at work Mum decided it was best to drop him off to the vet for them to monitor and do bloods on rather than leaving him at home on his own.

Hope Booty feels better soon

EI give wendy a call she is so easy to deal with she is great :D i might have to give the cat food a go when i have money lol totally broke and i am gonna have to order a bag of dog food in the next two weeks so gotta save for that first