Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

CC we give Jackpots in obedience when the dog puts in an extra special effort or does something particularly well. You only have to say the word Jackpot around my kids and their necks just about swivel off trying to see where it is coming from. :rofl:

Mum is doing ok - she had surgery a week ago, so has 3 more weeks in a sling and before she can attempt to drive. The op took a lot longer than expected and she torn a tendon which is causing a few problems with pain. Thanks for asking :)

Brilliant news!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BIg Celebrations here tonight - for the first time in just over 5 months Scootas blood test results are normal - he no longer has liver failure.

Raising a glass to Fleur at Murdoch and to everybody that has asked how he is going along the way. It really was appreciated :thumbsup:

and to my little red man well he will be having a JACKPOT tonight Goodonya Moo :D

Bloody puppy!!!! I've just cleaned up a whole dozen eggs Zac pulled off the kitchen bench onto the floor!!! I've never had a dog this tall and the things he can get up to is amazing!!! grrrrrr!

We had puppy antics here today, i had a migraine so i took some pills and Gibbs was in my ensuite sleeping. I sat down to watch tv and before i knew it i was asleep. Gibbs got up, peed and pooped in the passage then went into other bathroom, tipped cats water and flooded the floor, then peed on the flooded floor and walked it everywhere.... My fault as ge was loose but what a lot of mess!!

Emery i missed your post. You could try in the advertising section of the Canine News for sashes, but i think there are also a couple of suppliers that advertise in the advertising section on Dogz (the top banners)

Emery, I used computer sashes when I got Cruises done, and they got it to me in two weeks. I just let them know I was slack and paid for express postage I think

Cheers

Thanks ST didn't think of the canine news lol and thanks RnH i will look into it i have been slack lol

BIg Celebrations here tonight - for the first time in just over 5 months Scootas blood test results are normal - he no longer has liver failure.

Raising a glass to Fleur at Murdoch and to everybody that has asked how he is going along the way. It really was appreciated :thumbsup:

and to my little red man well he will be having a JACKPOT tonight Goodonya Moo :D

Woohoo

Thats fantastic! Hooray Scoota

Well for those who arent on FB or havent noticed, I have a new addition. A GORGEOUS 12 week old Lakeland Terrier pup... Her name is Tori and i picked her up last night.. She is settling in well

She is a bit gorgeous Sarah :D Congrats on your new arrival! Lakies are lovely :thumbsup:

Well for those who arent on FB or havent noticed, I have a new addition. A GORGEOUS 12 week old Lakeland Terrier pup... Her name is Tori and i picked her up last night.. She is settling in well

How exciting - where is she from and have you been hiding her for a few weeks or did you really only just get her??

and wheres the photos????

It seems to be a puppy explosion!!!! Anytime i feel puppy clucky i ask OH to slap me LOL

oh, and i forgot we have something on next weekend and i cannot make it either. A very exciting Auskick wind up.. woooo hooo.. ugh..

DSC03068.jpg

Its not the best photo as she doesnt stay still for long... unless she is sleeping

Drumbeat, I have been helping with showing Lakelands for about 6 months now. I really like the spunk they have. This opportunity presented itself and I took it on.

Ptolomy - i only picked her up last night, she is from a WA breeder. I have been hiding the fact I have been getting her for a few weeks tho - which has been soo hard!