Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Guest RosieFT

hee did you see my comment in the dinner thread then..... i really am only teasing :-) .. my dog smells awful at moment cos it is spring and she is lick licking herself ugh.. at least she fits in the laundry sink, another criteria i have for a dog!! hee hee

:rofl: I forgot about the poo!

Nah she comes in from outside with leaves and stuff stuck to her. And she munches on leaves so always has something hanging out of her mouth! She also gets Ruby's hair stuck to her eek1.gif

She's so cute when she's sitting looking up at you, it's like she's grinning at you :D

She also trots around like queen muck, with her nose in the air and looks from side to side as if it were her own impression of the queen waving rofl1.gif

Oh and when she runs full speed, she starts bouncing, It's too cute! I'm quite taken with the little fing! (But won't ever own one, just get to play with mum's!)

ACWA classes start tomorrow, and I'm really looking forward to training Pippa!!!

Looks like I have 2 DOLer class mates in Puppy Class 1 - bedazzledx2 and boxagirl We'll finally get to "officially" meet, boxagirl

Poor Pippa is going to be a midget compared to a Kelpie and Boxer! But she's got "big dog" spirit She takes on both my Labs and goes back for more, much to their disgust once they are finished playing and trying to sleep!

Yay I'm so excited! :thumbsup: Can't wait! Hope it doesn't rain!!!

Don't worry, Booker is a big sooky puppy :laugh:

Guest RosieFT

They grow so quickly :)

Gibbs' ad was just on for Guide Dogs - he is the yellow puppy chewing stuff in the flower boxes, being held by the lady in the purple jumper and the pup in the middle on the trainers lap..

Thought I saw your puppy so came on here to check, but nope.. no flower boxes.. just a puppy on the floor.. looking just like Gibbs!

Guest RosieFT

he/she was very cute and looked identical to Gibbs LOL.. i was saying to my OH look that is Gibbs... but then it wasn't LOL.

Happy birthday Scoota an Dekka!

I would like some opinions. At the moment Mason is eating Canidae Grain Free Salmon and then plenty raw, Gibbs is eating Royal Canin lab jnr and plenty raw. It says on the bag/website pups can eat the Canidae you just feed them more. It would be heaps better for me to just feed 1 type of biscuit so im thinking of feeding them both the Canidae as it has no fillers or grains - catch i believe it has a high protein content which i have heard isnt good for pups, so now im unsure what to do...

My two were disgusted that I left for work this morning and they couldn't go back to bed out of the rain. I left the back door open for them and I ONLY just washed the floor! Geez, what more do they want :rolleyes:

Millie didn't even want to go outside to pee this morning laugh.gif

Congrats Aunty RS!!! :cheer:

Thanks, ST :) I can't believe I am an Aunty 4 times over now! :eek:

Breathing a sigh of relief that she had a girl :D We have 2 boys and 1 girl in the family already so we really needed another girl to even it out!

Hope your boys feel better soon, MG!

I love how dogs find rain and wet grass beneath them to walk on/in, and yet they will dive in dirty lakes, roll in mud and run around in rain if they are out on a walk :laugh:

Unfortunately, mine all came in saturated this morning... Lulu doesn't care about the rain, and in fact, she prefers to dig holes when the black sand is wet. She's so charming.