Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Bondi is off to have xrays in the morning :( Vet wants to check she has nothing bad growing in there :( or there is no slipped discs or anything. She has gone downhill again and is very sore, and when she gets up she stumbles around trying to get her footing with her back legs, and does circles etc because she is sore :( and she yelps and sometimes wets herself. Hate leaving her at the vets though, I will be worrying all day :( and always worry when a Boxer has to go under anaesthesia..

Did you find it actually fixed it? I am hopeful! I won't know until it starts warming up and she is drinking more. If I find she is having problems I will take her back again before going the medication route.

Yes, but I think Bondi's was pain related.

Thanks guys, think I'm going to have to give puppy agility a miss tonight again :( did I miss anything last week?

No, it was more of It's Yer Choice. This week is shaping them to go to a mat/bed. Oh speaking of which, I will probably forget to take laugh.gif If weather is crappy though I'm giving it a miss myself.

I wish this bloody blowing a gale weather would rack off!!

I live on the side of a hill and while we have trees there are still trying to grow and fill out. It is so windy there is no chance of trying to train the dogs as I get blown off balance and no way would I attempt any a-frames or dog walks. Not only that the bars won't stay up on the jumps ggrrrrrrr.

Want to get some training in before Albany!!!!