Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Please Vote for Alyssa. voting ends 5pm AEST today.

Prize will be auctioned off and money donated to Greyhound Angels Animal Rescue.

Please like this page.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6523...undstoothStudio

then click like under Alyssa.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6523...id=177830156207

thankyou. All votes very much appreciated,

Hope you can help thanks

I'm not at home! I had to work today and my dad had to take him to the airport. I had to say goodbye at like 7.30 this morning.

Toby has the Bowen Therapist tonight, not the one you recommended although he will visit her too but he can't get in for a couple of weeks, I found one in my suburb so I can get some feedback sooner. :(

Lincoln is on the plane on his way to Melbourne. I am waiting for the call to let me know he landed ok! :(

You are braver than me, I am having a hard time letting Mason stay at the dermatologist for a day :(

Lincoln is on the plane on his way to Melbourne. I am waiting for the call to let me know he landed ok! :laugh:

You are braver than me, I am having a hard time letting Mason stay at the dermatologist for a day :(

I had a cry on the way to the train station and will probably have one tonight when it hits me he is gone. :(

Lincoln is on the plane on his way to Melbourne. I am waiting for the call to let me know he landed ok! :p

I had a cry on the way to the train station and will probably have one tonight when it hits me he is gone. :(

:laugh: You poor bugger Valley!!! I know how hard it is to leave a dog at kennels for two weeks, but sending them off would be even harder!! Big hugs for you kiddo!! I bet Toby will be enjoying all the extra attention he will be getting over the coming weeks :vomit:

Emery - Kelari is gorgeous!! Geez, I cant wait til I head north to a show again and get to meet you both!

So, in order to decide as to whether its worth making a cake for the 8th at Bunbury I need to know who is seriously gonna be there????? :vomit: .........Last time I took a cake to a dog show I ended up taking it all home again - dont want to be doing that again! Who will be heading to the Bunbury Trial???????

Rat

I will get back to you Lab rat after Toby's Bowen appointment. :( He may be scratched due to injury but he is definately entered. I think the safer bet would be later in the month when a whole lot of Red Kids and two labs hit Bunbury for some obidience. :(