Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Was wondering if any Perthies would be interested in having a doggy play date with me and my friendly Belgian?

PM me if you are interested :heart:

Are you coming to the Perth DOL meet on the 20th? At Riverside Gardens I think.

Me and my girls will meet up with you sometime in the new year if you can't make it down to the DOL meet if you're interested :heart:

Geez, I stop checking up on DOL for a while due to getting busy and what do I miss out on :eek:

I will be at Canine on Saturday and Sunday evenings for agility - hopefully it won't be too hot!

And I have finally entered another show :o So I will be at the NYE show with my 2 boys :eek:

Guest belgian.blue
Was wondering if any Perthies would be interested in having a doggy play date with me and my friendly Belgian?

PM me if you are interested :eek:

Me and my girls will meet up with you sometime in the new year if you can't make it down to the DOL meet if you're interested :eek:

Ah next Sunday, yes I should be able to make it. What time is everyone meeting?

Sure it does RubyStar. How exciting for you, have you been trialling long? Riverside meet on the 20th is the same day as the Vizla meet so there will be lots f dogs down at Riveside Gardens :o Dog Party!!! I just hope Toby behaves....

Only a year. Tonight is the last obedience trial of the year (I believe? unless there is one down south or up north - or out east!, which I don't care to venture to! :eek:) Ruby has her CCD title and now we're aiming for her CD title.

Oooh I'm not sure about going on a day when it's going to be majorly overrun! We'll see :eek:

PM me if you are interested :eek:

Me and my girls will meet up with you sometime in the new year if you can't make it down to the DOL meet if you're interested :o

I'm actually not sure, but there is a thread about it we both might need to go and check :eek:

PM me if you are interested :hug:

Me and my girls will meet up with you sometime in the new year if you can't make it down to the DOL meet if you're interested :happydance:

I'm actually not sure, but there is a thread about it we both might need to go and check :rainbowbridge:

Its busy every weekend both days, I am going to go though as its a nice outing for the dogs and have only had a bad experience there once when a friends dog got bitten, that was during the week though and the dogs owner was no where in site!

Mmmmmmm........................Puppy breath! Oh how I miss it! I may have to invest in some more next year, if Im allowed to :o

Glendabenda - 10 ks which direction from Margarets??? I sold a horse to a lady down that neck of the woods last year, along Abbeys Farm road actually - lovely area down there!

Each year all my female cousins, sisters-in-law, sister and myself head down to Molloy Island for a "Girls Weekend" - just drinks and snacks, absolute bliss! We usually do it in May, but Im hanging out for it again already, I think it may have to become a twice a year destination :eek:

Rat

Sorry just read this, I live in Cowaramup and its hot here today :eek: They have some house boats on the blackwood river around Augusta and Molloy Island that I always dream about hiring, its beautiful down there.

Was just wondering if anyone out there who has the Gazette can do me a favour. Can you check what time the Cloverdale Teams Agility starts on the 16th of January?

Also which day gundogs are judged for Hills KC 19th-21st of Feb and the Western Classic 26th to 1st of March?

Thank you so much I never got my Gazette but I need to let my boss know if I need any time off.

By Gazette I am guessing you mean the Canine News :laugh:

Cloverdale Teams on the 16th Jan - vetting 6.15-6.45pm start time 7.00pm

Hills KC isn't in this issue.

Western Classic gundogs are on Saturday 6pm (unless you want to see the Labs or Goldies and then it is Friday 7pm) and Sunday 6pm.

Just a quick question for any of the wa people who show ....... does it matter which vaccination they have, c3, c5 etc in order for dogs to be shown?

No, as long as they are free of disease before bringing them to the grounds.

Thanks, taking my puppy for her 2nd vaccinations on wednesday and just wanted to check :laugh:

Hi All, I am really wanting to enter the western classic but there is a catch, Staffords are on the Friday and the Monday so I will have 2 days of what i dont know. So we might have to miss that one I think.

Our next one is 'The Puppy Of the Year' which Cynda has qualified for and then I will go to the fundraiser double header on the Sat and Sun. I am going to try and get to most of the double headers next year hopefully.

If any one is going to any of the above shows, 22,23,24 January, will see you there...

I'm in Broome at the moment watching a cyclone heading our way. It's the first time we've been to Broome and the weather is awful. :laugh:

I'm chicken little as well, so being so close to a cyclone is no fun at all.

Dog related news: the neighbour next door is away and the daughter is meant to be looking after the dogs (an old cross breed and a 10 week old Maltese pup). When the wind starting picking up, the little pup started howling (breaking my heart) and so my sister-in-law called to advise the parents that the pup was scared...later, the pup quieted down and so we figure the daughter had come to the rescue.

I'm in Broome at the moment watching a cyclone heading our way. It's the first time we've been to Broome and the weather is awful. :heart:

I'm chicken little as well, so being so close to a cyclone is no fun at all.

Dog related news: the neighbour next door is away and the daughter is meant to be looking after the dogs (an old cross breed and a 10 week old Maltese pup). When the wind starting picking up, the little pup started howling (breaking my heart) and so my sister-in-law called to advise the parents that the pup was scared...later, the pup quieted down and so we figure the daughter had come to the rescue.

My brother and his family live up there and family members were speaking to him today, he's not worried about it and they have seen many cyclones up there over the years. Just heed any warnings they give as its always better to be safe.

Well I have come to the conclusion that Robi (Finnish Lapphund) doesn't want to be a show dog :thumbsup: He is booked in tomorrow to get a grass seed removed that I can't do myself, so will have a nice shaved patch on his side - show side of course :D While there we will take advantage of the General to get his hips and elbows done :D

Hopefully his coat will have grown out enough for the Classic (the Finnish judge has judged Lappies at some of the bigger shows in Finland!) but NYE is definitely out for him.