Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

RnH, took me a minute to figure out who you were! :eek: Well done for today's results :)

If anyone is going to be at the shows tomorrow I am about to go and cook some double choc chip cookies and also try and see if I can make some white chocolate and macadamia ones :)

Im being lazy and dont want to be going back through all the posts...

I think it was Ozjen, or Someone was chasing a Clipper size 6 crate to take their dog away in... Well I did have one but I did a swap with the MIL for her Clipper 5 (size 6 was waaay to big for my boy) and she is now offering it up for sale. $250.. It is almost in new condition. If you are interested let me know

Was it fetchindawgs?

I think u might be right!!! I have had a full on day at the show today, I won Best in Show at the Saint Bernard specialty Champ show, Runner Up in SHow at the Open show and then Baby in Show at the Chihuahua show. I just couldnt be bothered going back thru all the pages

Wow, sounds like a very successful day for you, congratulations, hope you had fun celebrating. Also sounds like you went from one of the biggest to the smallest dog, so you must be very versitle :eek: but I bet tired by now.

Yep, wasn't me for the crate I already have heaps in a variety of sizes which came in handy the other week with the storm as even Jojo(Galah) got grabbed out of his avairy and stuffed in a dog crate so that he could be safely inside. Luckily my son had called to warn me that he was in the middle of it and it was heading my way.

RnH, took me a minute to figure out who you were! :) Well done for today's results :)

If anyone is going to be at the shows tomorrow I am about to go and cook some double choc chip cookies and also try and see if I can make some white chocolate and macadamia ones :)

Well, I guess not much housework will be done in my household tomorrow, I will have to come down and have your cookies, I know from experience that they are yummy. No, I hadn't forgotten that we are going to have an agility training session, just had planned to do some work first, but eating cookies has more appeal. Ho hum why can't the fairies

do my housework during the night, I HATE housework.

See you tomorrow Mirrawee, make lots of cookies. :eek:

Well tracking was well worth getting up early for :eek:

Yep have to agree, although I did welcome an afternoon siesta. The trip didn't seem so long but was just over 100km round trip, so might knock my petrol budget all to hell, there are drawbacks to driving a tank.

Well, I guess not much housework will be done in my household tomorrow, ...

Not planning on opening the box of cookies until morning tea time so you have plenty of time to do housework before coming down :) And now I really should go and start cooking since I lost motivation after sitting down in front of the computer :eek:

RnH, took me a minute to figure out who you were! :) Well done for today's results :)

I hope you plan on swinging by the bottom oval for those of us doing obedience tomorrow ;) :eek:

Well, I guess not much housework will be done in my household tomorrow, ...

Not planning on opening the box of cookies until morning tea time so you have plenty of time to do housework before coming down ;) And now I really should go and start cooking since I lost motivation after sitting down in front of the computer :)

It was 8.45pm when you posted that and yet to start cooking - I couldn't be bothered if I was you being so late! :)

I was painting this afternoon and didn't stop til 9pm, so I had a late dinner. I knew if I stopped to have dinner then I wouldn't have had motivation to continue painting :) Undercoat is all done :eek:

Well I put the last cooled biscuit away over half an hour ago and now don't have the motivation to go to bed :eek: I think I cooked around 60 biscuits :)

RubyStar... you can always come for a walk to the show ring - we aren't contagious or anything :)

Im being lazy and dont want to be going back through all the posts...

I think it was Ozjen, or Someone was chasing a Clipper size 6 crate to take their dog away in... Well I did have one but I did a swap with the MIL for her Clipper 5 (size 6 was waaay to big for my boy) and she is now offering it up for sale. $250.. It is almost in new condition. If you are interested let me know

Yep, was me looking for a crate. Can you PM me the details please RoxyNH.

Well I put the last cooled biscuit away over half an hour ago and now don't have the motivation to go to bed :eek: I think I cooked around 60 biscuits :D

RubyStar... you can always come for a walk to the show ring - we aren't contagious or anything :clap:

:laugh: but I might have been! I almost didn't come today, woke up feeling off colour. But by the time the yummy biccies arrived, I was feeling much better :cheer:

Thanks for taking the walk to us, they were gooooo-oooood!!! ;)

Fairly good day for me :eek: Robi is now Ch Robi, getting the final two points he needed by taking out BOB at the Working Dog Show :laugh: And Banjo got BOB as well with competition even - there were 3 kelpies there today (although one was only a baby) :thumbsup: Not so good for Robs in the Spitz Show but the judges reasons were certainly valid so I can't complain ;) Then did some jumping practise with Jenna, Abbey and Banjo before going home (oh and Asha a bit too - another feral Aussie) and the two young ones (Banjo in particular) were the star of the class, Jenna and Abbey were naughty girls :laugh: So who knows what will happen next Friday!

Fairly good day for me :p Robi is now Ch Robi, getting the final two points he needed by taking out BOB at the Working Dog Show :cry: And Banjo got BOB as well with competition even - there were 3 kelpies there today (although one was only a baby) :laugh: Not so good for Robs in the Spitz Show but the judges reasons were certainly valid so I can't complain :laugh: Then did some jumping practise with Jenna, Abbey and Banjo before going home (oh and Asha a bit too - another feral Aussie) and the two young ones (Banjo in particular) were the star of the class, Jenna and Abbey were naughty girls :p So who knows what will happen next Friday!

Jenna could end up thrown over the pound fence on the way home on Friday, might mean a slight detour but if today was anything to go by I may have blown my dough entering her in the States and National.

Hope your reading this Jenna!