Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

For those wanting to go to tracking on saturday just to let you know that Beechboro Rd north is closed the whole weekend.

Thanks for the heads up Mason's mom, haven't looked at how to get there yet but will keep that in mind.

For those wanting to go to tracking on saturday just to let you know that Beechboro Rd north is closed the whole weekend.

Thanks for the heads up Mason's mom, haven't looked at how to get there yet but will keep that in mind.

Another thing to remember is that Beechboro rd North is closed this weekend so maybe go Reid and up Lord or else take Alexander Drive

I am debating going to tracking because I won't be able to go again until May 15th so I am not sure if it's worthwhile.

I think they are training us beginners for only about 4 weeks and then we get put into groups so you will miss out on all the training as such.

I am debating going to tracking because I won't be able to go again until May 15th so I am not sure if it's worthwhile.

I think they are training us beginners for only about 4 weeks and then we get put into groups so you will miss out on all the training as such.

Oh well :) Next season Lincoln won't be showing so much so I will be able to get properly into tracking.

Oh well :) Next season Lincoln won't be showing so much so I will be able to get properly into tracking.

Yip, I am going to try take mason to retrieving next year as I wont need to go to obedience every single sunday hopefully by then I will be able to train him on my own :mad

:D hello!

Just wanting to double check.... Tracking is this Saturday yes?! :(

Yep, so early to bed :wave: early to rise, :) we have to be at Gnangara by 8am, :) the getting out of bed is the hardest part for me but looking forward to the tracking. :o

Very clever! :eek:

:D hello!

Just wanting to double check.... Tracking is this Saturday yes?! :)

Yep, so early to bed :hug: early to rise, :) we have to be at Gnangara by 8am, :mad the getting out of bed is the hardest part for me but looking forward to the tracking. :D

When I contacted Trackwest this week they said if we need to hand on money or forms could we pls try be there by 07h30 am :(

Thanks for letting us know :)

Edited by Golden Rules

You guys are slack :laugh: Being somewhere by 8am or even 7.30 isn't that hard :) Hey, I get to do that for showing, agility, stewarding duties.. and all those other things that are an hour from home :(

And my last horse show started at 8am (so does the next one actually!) so that means getting there around 6am :o

Hmm, maybe I should sell all the horses and move back to suburbia :)

vCBR, we will have to organise something after the Nationals... way too busy up until then ;)

Well you've got some Tollers entered, there's sure to be some winning potential there ;) No pressure huh, Ptolomy?? :)

Hmm - if you have a spare $1.50 I would put it on Scoota for the Sydney Royal - his form reads 0 0 0 0 and you are sure to get odds of 100 to 1 :laugh:

Hmmm sorry Ptolomy no spare $1.50 the physio is stealing all my money but I am sure you could just get the pilot to eject him and air drop him as you cross over SA - he would be welcome to come and live with me :laugh: .

You guys are slack :laugh: Being somewhere by 8am or even 7.30 isn't that hard :) Hey, I get to do that for showing, agility, stewarding duties.. and all those other things that are an hour from home :(

And my last horse show started at 8am (so does the next one actually!) so that means getting there around 6am :o

Hmm, maybe I should sell all the horses and move back to suburbia :)

vCBR, we will have to organise something after the Nationals... way too busy up until then ;)

But I am slack Mirawee, I could never handle all the early starts you get and I definaitly couldn't handle doing 9 runs in an Agility comp. "I'ma gettin' to old to keep up with you yung wippersnappers" Well at least in body, the mind is still young if you don't take into account the poor memory.

Sure Ozjen. Click on Lincolns profile in the link under my sig to get my email and email the pics you want through!

Thankyou, :laugh: will pickout some and send them to you.

I won't get to all the tracking stuff either with the state and nationals on, agility and Jenna comming into heat in June and then possiably puppies but I figured I might as well make a start. When I discussed it with the ladies at the workshop about not being able to come every week they didn't think it would be a problem. At least we should get an idea of wether it suits us. If you come and get the basics you could be training at home on the of weeks.

Well if you put a kind word in for me to the judge to get my last pass :(:) :) Then a gundog might get her next title at the gundog club trial :laugh:

No I'm not a member :)

If you were you would so win the trophy for obidience dog of the year, if I remember right last year no dog had results submitted. (ST is that right?)

Oooh now that sounds intriguing! But it also doesn't sound like something to be proud of winning when you're the only one submitting results :o

I wish the Labrador Retriever Club of WA would offer members more than just conformation and retrieving stuff. I would join then. Would be really nice if they offered obedience trials and perhaps obedience Lab of the year or something. I think clubs like the Rotty club offer this. I am a member of 2 obedience/agility clubs because they offer me things of benefit to me. Other clubs unfortunately don't seem to benefit me in the slightest! Which is a shame, I like being apart of clubs ;)

you are right valley! but... you have to be a MEMBER!!

although i dont blame you for not being a member... unless you are into field or retreiving, or showing, we don't really offer that much more... oh except an exquisitely written newsletter ;)

been meaning to do something about that but haven't got around to it!! maybe we need a sub committee for gundog meets or something...

I think gettng an obidience trophy for a $10 membership is a pretty good deal! :laugh:

Mirawee that is something that posibly ST and definetly me will be up for.

Is it too late to join and be in the running? :)

hey valley Ari's (older) niece got a third in novice retrieving the other day...

there is hope for us yet!

Ari will be great she has the right attitude! I am sure it was you I was talking to about getting dogs used to gun fire... Maybe not :laugh: We could bring a bumper or something and borrow Mirawees lake and have the noise, and the water retrieves.

What a shame you never got into gun dogs Mirawee!

Can I be in on this too, please? :) I still love the idea of retrieving with Ruby... someday, maybe...

Well if you put a kind word in for me to the judge to get my last pass :(:) :) Then a gundog might get her next title at the gundog club trial :laugh:

No I'm not a member :o

If you were you would so win the trophy for obidience dog of the year, if I remember right last year no dog had results submitted. (ST is that right?)

Oooh now that sounds intriguing! But it also doesn't sound like something to be proud of winning when you're the only one submitting results ;)

Yes but it could be between Ruby and Millie :) .

Next year Lincoln might have results to submit :) (If I ever get my act togther and start teaching him anything)

Well if you put a kind word in for me to the judge to get my last pass :) :) :) Then a gundog might get her next title at the gundog club trial :laugh:

No I'm not a member :(

Oooh now that sounds intriguing! But it also doesn't sound like something to be proud of winning when you're the only one submitting results :o

I wish the Labrador Retriever Club of WA would offer members more than just conformation and retrieving stuff. I would join then. Would be really nice if they offered obedience trials and perhaps obedience Lab of the year or something. I think clubs like the Rotty club offer this. I am a member of 2 obedience/agility clubs because they offer me things of benefit to me. Other clubs unfortunately don't seem to benefit me in the slightest! Which is a shame, I like being apart of clubs ;)

I would also love it if the lab club did something like that, however for me it would be a waste unless the offered a price for the most DIS-obedient lab of the year. Or a prize for the lab who runs off to greet every other single dog :)