Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Or they are intimdated by the greatness of the WA thread. :eek:

Its probably because we are such a small community, thier is one show/agility trial ect on a weekend, so its not as if we have choices over here. :laugh:

:laugh: Naaaw - we over Easters (and in my case South-east) - just hang out in here with you - cos you're such a fun bunch :confused: - and you know that at least some of us regard WA as the enlightened dog training capital of the country. (And that was mostly serious).

One show/trial a weekend - we should be so lucky down here. :confused:

:confused: Tassie well some of us bought an honorary membership by purchasing WA bred dogs :laugh: . Although I think I was already accepted prior to my WA purchase she just confirmed my position :confused: .

ETA. Tassie think you need to get yourself a pretty signature to show off that spunky WA boy of yours :eek: .

Edited by ness

My cheque still hasn't been banked for the State Trial, entries closed on 29/3, should I be worried or is this normal :eek:

Some shows my cheque hasn't been cashed until after the show was on :confused:

The agility committee meet tonight and I know that everything is being passed onto Ann Rushby tonight so it will be banked in the next day or two.

tassie and ness, of course we accept honourary WA members! you automatically got a pass when you picked an awesome WA bred dog... My dogs can't even boast being WA bred... Two english setters from Vic, a weimaraner from QLD and an OES from SA!

Someone asked before what a working OES was like... i think now days they actually carry more coat than ever, so they are usually clipped, as are most pets. However, the idea behind the OES coat is that it is harsh enough to "break" and actually grooms itself (excess undercoat gets stripped out and coat will break if it is too long) when it is exposed to the elements.

oops - Doodlebliss welcome to DOL!!

Ozzie is very cute :thumbsup:

I certainly have no issue with your dog there are plenty of crosses on this forum... please share more photos as he is so cute!

Ozzie is very cute - love his colour :cry: I am not anti-cross breeds, I am anti breeders who don't health test, that includes cross breeds and purebreds :thumbsup:

Thanks SparkyTansy & Mirawee! :o Yeah.. m trying to take more cute pics of him so that I can use them for a pretty signature like most here has. But that's provided some kind souls over at the photos thread are willing to help me. I'm totally hopeless in photo editing!! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys! Yes - I am thrilled to bits with my WA boy. And my little Kirra is a Victorian girl.

Hmmm - ValleyCBR might have to call on your skills to create a siggy. Need some nice pics. Am hoping Winpara will take some nice ones for me while we're over.